Chapter 3 - Hair

The next night, I'm serving drinks around the main floor of the club to see which men are here tonight that I can pick from.

A few grab my ass while I put down glasses, but I ignore their disgusting hands and continue on to find someone else. Somehow, after last night, their hands feel even worse than before. I never expected that was possible.

Because of that, I want something easy tonight. Someone that isn't going to be a dick about it... for lack of a better word. But I also want someone rich enough to pay for it... I'm not cheap. Usually the nice ones aren't drowning in money, unfortunately. But on the other hand, it works out - I don't like using the nice ones, they don't deserve it as much. I want the big bad ones with the secrets that could destroy them. They deserve to be destroyed.

I spot a regular - Tony Cillamoni - in the corner booth chatting with some of his business partners. I put down the tray and smooth out my hair as I make my way over.

He's one of my better customers - attractive, less handsy, and the sex isn't horrible. It doesn't come close to getting me off, but at least it isn't boring. It's fun while it lasts.

He's a harder man to get to open up... it's usually only right after he finishes that he will let something of value slip or when I'm pretending not to be listening at the table on his lap. From everything he's said so far, I've gathered that he mules coke for the mafia. Or maybe the cartel. He hasn't been specific on that part.

His perfect white teeth greet me as I step up to the table and he flashes me a wicked grin as his eyes roam down my body.

"Hey, boys. How are you doing tonight?" I lick my lips slowly and lean against the table on my elbows, sticking my ass up behind me for all the men's very attentive eyes.

The tall one I haven't seen before gapes as I push my breasts out on display between my arms and the bigger man next to him smiles at me. It's not a pleasant smile. I know exactly what he's about to say.

But I also know he won't get the chance. Above all else, Tony is an extremely jealous man. I'm surprised he hasn't whisked me away already.

"Cat," he warns, his eyes getting darker as his smile fades away. I smirk at him, not moving, still on full display for the others.

I see the twitch in his cheek as he grows more angry with me for challenging him in front of his partners. His eyes on my chest tell me he's about to give in though. He knows all he has to do is take me to the back to get me to stop.

"Excuse me for a few minutes, gentlemen." He glances at them and they quickly look down, away from me now that he made his intentions clear.

They must be below him. They are too scared of him to be his equals.

"Bye boys." I flirt as Tony grabs my waist and pushes me up off the table and toward the back rooms. I'm going to pay for that flirting in a few minutes...

His grip tightens the closer we get to my usual room and he leans down, his breath hot on my ear.

"Always pushing it a step further than you should, huh?" He growls in my ear and I smirk.

"It worked though, huh?" I reply as I open my door and he pushes me inside roughly.

"Yes." He replies in a husky tone as I sit at the edge of the bed and wait for him like he likes.

He stands in front of me and I run my hand slowly down his dark blue dress shirt toward his belt.

"Who were those men?" I ask, pretending to be interested in them to make him jealous and spill the truth.