Chapter 15 - Dirty

[1 hour later]

Cat pushes against my chest with her little hands and mischievous grin, making me move further into the shower on the white marble floor.

"You are filthy, sir." She teases, unzipping her hoodie and taking her leggings off as her eyes trail over my stripped body.

"Sir?" I repeat, tilting my head with a smirk. "I like it. You can only call me that from now on."

Her eyes sparkle at me as she reaches for the hem of her shirt and pulls it over her head. Why does this have to take so fucking long? I want to touch her. Now.

"How many layers do you have on, woman?" I groan impatiently, taking one more step back into the hot water.

She laughs softly and removes the last of her clothes. I instantly grab her hands and pull her against me.

Brown water circulates on the shower floor around the drain as the hot water washes the dirt from both of our skin. I press my palm against her cheek and pull her head up to meet my lips.

I kiss her desperately. Aggressively. Dominantly. Her tongue thrashes with mine, trying to gain control, but I win the fight.

She presses her hips against me purposely, digging my erection into her stomach. So eager, this one... I love it... she can't get enough, just like me.

Her nails dig into my back as I devour her mouth with mine. She grinds against my dick again, making me lose all concentration on showering. Fuck showering. Fuck everything else but this.

"Take. Me." Cat whispers against my mouth. Fucking hell... you don't have to ask twice.

I instantly spin her around and grab her hips, pulling them towards me as she reaches her hands out to press them against the tiled wall for support. She arches her back to stick her ass up more, just where I need her.

She pants. Waiting for it. Me. She wants it as much as me. Her breathing quickens the longer I wait.

She tries to turn her head to see me. "En-"

I thrust into her with a loud groan, cutting her off as she gasps. Holy fuck she feels good. Tight. Wet. Her walls stretch around my cock, pulsating slightly against it in the way that makes me almost lose my mind.

"Oh my god." She moans as she struggles to keep her grip on the wall as I push into her roughly again and again.

I grab her tits in each hand, pulling her back up against my chest as I keep moving in and out of her. This angle is even fucking better and deeper.

"Enzo," she pants in between each of my thrusts.

I move one hand from her chest down and slap her ass roughly, probably harder than I needed to. She yelps, but it's more pleasure than pain.

"Excuse me?" I correct her and she moans, her eyes rolling back as I grip her throat with my free hand and stare down at her fucking perfect face resting back on my shoulder.

"Sir," she says, her voice barely audible over her moaning as I hit her spot repeatedly.

Jesus Christ she feels good... perfect...

I move us forward until she is against the wall, pushing her flat against it. My right hand moves lower and finds her clit instantly as my left pushes the back of her head, holding her cheek against the cold, wet tile as I keep pushing into her.

"Cat. Fuck." I groan into her neck as I bite down. I'm close. Too close.

"Yes!" She screams shamelessly as my fingers circle around her clit in circles, bringing her right to the edge. And me. And just. About. Over. The. Edge-