Chapter 16 - Count

"45," she says through her moan as my tongue circles her clit again.

"44... 43."

I lift one of her legs over my shoulder for better access and she moves her hand an inch. Just to fuck with her, I call her out.

"Start again." I command, looking up to meet her frustrated and flustered eyes.

"Enzo..." she begs, her eyes pleading with me to help her find her release.

Not yet. I have other plans.

"Start again." I repeat and she groans. "Count."

"50." She mumbles impatiently.

I blow on her sensitive area and she moans loudly, squirming.

"49." She doesn't miss it, eager to get to the finish.

Her hands grip the sink so tightly, her knuckles turn white. But she keeps counting as I continue sucking. Good girl.

"35," her voice gets lower as she fights her climax.

"Keep going," I demand against her clit and she pants as she says the next number, squeezing her eyes closed.

"28."

I stick one finger in her.

"Oh my god, Enzo, please." She whimpers.

"Count." I groan as my dick begs to be in her.

She continues.

I thrust another finger in, moving in and out of her as quickly as possible while my tongue runs up and down her.

"10," she whispers as her leg starts to shake.

"9."

I remove my fingers and stand up in one quick motion, moving her legs around my hips.

"8," she says more clearly without my tongue on her. Her eyes open and find mine, confused.

I grab her hips and push into her, feeling just how swollen and close she really is. Holy fuck I love this fucking feeling. So tight. Dripping for me. Her walls gripping me as she clings desperately to her sanity.

"5," she says next and I'm too distracted by her breasts bouncing with each thrust in her to care about her skipping some numbers.

"4, fuck," she moans, grinding her hips in rhythm with mine, matching me thrust for thrust.

"3." I grab a fist full of her hair with my left hand and pull back, exposing her neck as I suck on it, slamming in to her repeatedly as hard and deep as I can. Testing her.

"2," she gasps and I know she is ready to burst. Fucking hell, I am too. I was before even standing up.

"1."

I instantly press my mouth to hers, absorbing every moan and scream from her ecstasy. Her hands move to my back, dragging her nails down my back.

I slam into her one more time and find my own release, finishing deep in her as she shakes in my arms from the high.

I will never fucking tire of seeing her like this - watching and feeling her lose her mind because of me. Her moans are fucking addictive. It's only been two days and I don't think I could survive without them.

"You are a dick for that," she rolls her eyes as I help her off the sink. Her knees give out for a second from the spasming, but she shoos my hand away to hold on to the sink for support.

"I know." I smirk at her and she grits her teeth, adorably annoyed. "A big one." I add just to bug her. It works.

She storms past me as I turn and watch her perfect ass bounce away with her, droplets of the shower water dripping down her ass cheeks from her wet hair.