Chapter 29 - Enzo

[Enzo's POV]

The drive back from La Quinte takes double the time. Or at least it feels like it. The entire dinner was filled with innuendos and her biting that fucking lip I love to taste. I made promises I intend to keep. With each second that passes on the way home, the tension builds more. The top of the car may be down, but the air between us is stiff and filled with pent up lust.

I want her.

Bad.

Now.

I know she feels it. Her legs are pressed together tightly. They squeeze each time I move my finger along the skin of her thigh. She hasn't said a word. From the look on her face, I can tell she is straining herself to stay still. It makes my pants even tighter, seeing her like this - this affected by me.

I grip the steering wheel tighter with my left hand, my knuckles turning white, trying to control the urge to pull the car over right now and fuck her right here and now as each passing car watches. I don't give a single fuck. I would do it. If she would let me.

"Are- are we almost there?" She stammers, giving away how much she feels this too.

"Two minutes."

I press my fingers into her leg more and she inhales deeply. I look over to see her eyes closed and her plump pink lips parted as she breathes heavily. Shit, I want to fuck those lips right now.

I speed up and see the house within a minute.

Finally.

"Home, princess." I tell her as I slow down and pull into the driveway.

"Thank fuck." She opens her eyes, landing on mine. Her pupils are dilated, longing.

I tear my gaze away to navigate the long bendy driveway and pull to a quick stop outside the front doors. I leave the key in the cupholder as I climb out of the car. I'm sure the guys aren't far behind. I don't care enough to check right now.

She rushes out the door as I hold it open for her. Instantly, she presses her body and lips against mine.

My hands find and grip the sides of her face tightly as I take everything she gives me, tasting and relishing her in my arms.

"Upstairs." I command against her lips and she grins wickedly - knowingly.

I follow her sexy ass in the house and up the stairs. I think I left the car door wide open. I don't give a fuck.

I groan inwardly. Her heels are making her too slow up these steps.

She gasps as I scoop her into my arms and jog us up the rest of the steps, staring down to meet her beautiful amused eyes.

I set her down in my doorway and kick the door, slamming it shut behind me. She watches me with her seductive longing eyes, stepping back to be in front of the middle of my bed.

I rake my eyes over her, taking in every inch of her perfect body. Every curve. Every morsel. Every single thing.

She turns around and moves her long wavy hair in front of her shoulder, revealing her zipper. I step forward and pull it down slowly. She leans slightly into the touch, tensing when the zipper moves to her ass.

I let go and it falls off her, revealing just a red thong and her soft, perfect tanned skin underneath. She steps out of her shoes and kicks them out of the way eagerly.

Kneeling behind her, I run my hands down her sides slowly, hooking my fingers into the thong's straps around her hips and pulling them down as my hands move down her thighs. I let the material go and it falls to the floor too as I grip her thighs and lean closer.