Chapter 10 - Magnets

[Enzo's POV]

"Out! Both of you." I snap loudly at Daria and Anthony.

They both rush out the door and pull it shut behind them. At least they do what they are told...

"Enzo, I didn't mean to sound like-"

"Stop." I glare at her annoyingly beautiful face, now full of nervousness. Her big eyes are wide and her mouth is in a thin line, clearly purposefully trying to stop herself from speaking. Good. I have had enough of her damn outbursts.

"I want you to understand something." I speak slowly so she understands each word as I step toward her, closing the gap she made between us. "You can do or say whatever you want to here, I promised you that, but you will never again speak to me like that in front of the staff. Never."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." She looks down to the floor nervously and I shake my head. I try to keep my tone angry, so she understands, but she's wearing me down without even trying. There are so many other things I want to do to her right now besides yell but this has to be said...

"If you have an issue, bring it up to me in private from now on. This is the only warning. These people need to follow and respect me 100%. No one is allowed to undermine me and get away with it, not even you."

"I won't. I promise." She meets my eyes again and it dissolves any lingering rage. Fuck, I love her eyes.

"The guards will be outside your door but won't stop you from going out. It is for your safety." I try to explain. I'm not used to explaining. I'm used to ordering. This is uncharted territory.

"I can take care of myself." She says it like it should be obvious, making me chuckle at the ridiculousness.

"This house is full of men. I'm sure each of them want their turn with you. They aren't blind." I pull on her hair lightly, unable to not touch her for this long, and her face blushes at my compliment. "The guards stop them from coming in. That's all."

My eyes plead with hers to give in. It will happen either way, but it would be much easier if she stopped fighting it.

She slides her right hand down my chest and rests it on my belt buckle, making my dick stir under my grey slacks. She watches her hand move, her eyes too lowered for me to read but I can hear her breathing change slightly from this close.

"What if I want them to come in?" She asks quietly, smirking up to me like the minx she is. But I know what game she is playing...

"Then I will have to kill them." I say blankly and shrug and she giggles like I just said the cutest thing in the world. God, she is a strange girl. I have never met someone so at ease with these subjects. It reminds me of her reaction the night we met.

"You wouldn't." She dares me through her laughing.

"Fucking try me." I reply completely seriously and her laughter fades. Her eyes darken as her grip on my belt tightens, pulling me a little closer against her only because I let her. She wouldn't be able to move me on her own with those little hands.

I watch her, completely entranced, as she licks her lips and looks at mine. My breathing hitches in my throat as every thought of what I want to do to her races in my mind, scenarios playing out so fast I can't pick one.

All I know is I need her right now. It has been too long. I need to be in her right fucking now. I need to taste those delectable lips on mine.

"I have to tell you something." She whispers as she leans closer, her mouth almost near mine now as she tilts her chin up to reach my height.

"Oh?" I mumble, distracted by her pale perfect skin and my desire to run my tongue over every inch.

She gulps. "I have never wanted this before like I do now. Not with anyone else. I don't know why this is different, but I can't get it out of my head."

Her words are like a magnet, drawing my mouth to hers instantly. I want to tell her I feel the same, but I can't wait. I will just have to show her. Fuck, do I want to show her...

I attack her mouth aggressively and desperately, my tongue dancing with hers as I hold her cheeks in my palms and push her back against the wall to keep her still. My hard on presses into her shamelessly, proving to her how much I want her too.

She bites my lower lip gently, but enough to almost finish me off right now. She moans into my mouth as my left hand moves down to cup her breast roughly through her dress, squeezing and tugging it into my palm.

"Touch. Me." She begs as I move my neck to her neck, sucking, as I grind my hips against hers. She pants as she tries to push my hand on her chest down.

"Not yet." I groan and she whimpers lightly, making my dick jump again and beg to be let out of the cage of my pants.

"Enzo..." She moves her hand down towards the inside of her thighs and I quickly grab it, pinning it above her head. Her eyes bulge as she silently pleads with me, not understanding why.

"Just me. When I say so." I tell her in a low voice and her eyes roll back a little as I dig my hips against hers, the tip of my cock at her opening, just enough to keep her there but tease her too. That's what she deserves. She teases me every second of the day since we met. Just by fucking being her.

"Yes," she gasps so quietly, I almost don't hear her.

I tug her toward the bed, lifting her snug dress over her perfect ass and over her head. I throw it somewhere - anywhere - and let my eyes take her in. All of her. She isn't wearing a bra. Her big tits are on prime display, begging to be sucked. The only piece of clothing left on her is her red lace thong, and even that is barely there.

She sits on the edge of the bed and pulls my belt with her, carefully avoiding any contact with the bulge below it. I let her pull the buckle open and slide it off my hips before she moves her hands to the button and zipper. I unbutton my dress shirt quickly as she pulls my pants down and I step out, my dick finally free and jumping to attention for her.

She licks her lips slowly, showing off her tongue, and looks up at me, half it seems to be for permission, half to see my reaction I think. I nod as I stare down at her and she smirks before lowering her eyes.

Her tongue slides over the tip and I have to fucking stop myself from coming at the very touch. Not today. I want to be inside her when that happens. I have waited long enough to be here with her. Way too fucking long. I wanted this the night we met.

My head falls back as she pumps her mouth slowly up the shaft, taking all of me into her deliciously warm wet mouth. She pulls it back out all the way, smacking her lips on the tip as it leaves her mouth, making me moan loudly.

She makes a small, content sound and takes my dick all the way back in, faster this time. Rougher. It's just as hot. Watching her lips move up and down me as I hit the back of her throat.... shit... I don't know how much more of this I can take...

I can't finish like this. I won't. I need to fast forward my plans for us. I need to skip ahead.

I step back out of her mouth suddenly and pull her up.

"Turn around." I command and her eyes widen. She quickly crawls onto the bed, arching her ass up knowingly.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading! I wanted to stop it here to switch to her POV... don't worry the smut will continue...

Please vote and comment xoxo