Chapter 7 - Deal

[Cat's POV]

I arch my back as the pressure builds between my thighs, pushing his tongue further into me at this new angle.

I moan loudly - I literally cannot stop myself - and grip the sheets tightly as I get closer and closer.

"Enzo..." I moan, my eyes rolling back in my head.

"Let go." He commands against me and it's all I need to do as he says.

I let the waves of pleasure overcome me as I scream out, my whole mind erasing every thought besides his tongue still in me as I ride out my euphoric high.

As I come down, panting, I look down at him and his face emerges from my thighs, smirking like a egotistical teenager and licking his lips. It irritates me, but also somehow satisfies me even more than he just did. I like pleasing him. I can't figure out why. There's something in my gut - and lower - that wants him more than anything else.

It makes no sense. I never get turned on with the other customers. With him, one touch and my insides start burning. What he said last night was true - even though I was too angry to admit it.

He slides my panties back onto me and pulls me up to lay against his chest, his head on the pillow next to me. I listen to his heart beat against my ear as my thoughts race.

"I don't understand..." I hear myself mumble and he squints, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Shit, did I say that out loud?

"What?" He asks.

"I don't understand why it's different with you." I admit honestly and frown.

"How so?" He grins sheepishly. It's cute - almost distractingly so.

"I don't... enjoy... this with anyone else. My other customers - it's more of a game. I do it for the information. But you haven't given me anything and somehow it feels completely different. In a good way, I mean." My cheeks blush as I remember my orgasm from a few minutes ago. I can't remember the last time someone made me feel like that... not since Pablo, that is.

"Good." He smirks, his ego inflated. "Then you don't need any of them again." He adds.

I frown and sit up, turning back to face him. He scooches up and stares at me, confused again.

"I can't just stop seeing them." I say softly. I don't want to fight or anger him anymore, I just want to explain.

His eyes flash with anger but I can tell he is trying to control it like me.

"Yes you can." He replies slowly, emphasizing each word to make it sound more like an order than a request.

"That's not how it works here, Enzo. This arrangement you have with Felicity won't last forever. Or even if it does, what are you going to do? Come and see me every single night and keep me locked in here as your prisoner? That isn't realistic. That's not what I want."

"You don't want me to come back here every night?" He replies, misunderstanding.

"I don't want to be locked away to be kept waiting for you. You will eventually miss a night. Then a few. Then a week. Etc. I will go crazy alone in here. That is what I don't want."

He nods, his eyes scanning my face to try and read me. "What do you want, then?" He says and I give him a small smile.

"I want freedom. I want choices. I want secrets. Knowledge." I say each word slowly as I climb over and straddle his waist, peering down at him with a smirk as his large hands find my bare thighs, sending a shiver through my spine.