Chapter 19 - Kitchen

After I shower off the blood, I change into a forest green knit dress I found in the closet and make my way to the kitchen.

As I butter the toast I made, I hear movement in the doorway and instantly know who it is.

"What do you want?" I ask, staring blankly at Enzo across the kitchen.

"You," he replies, stepping closer. I can already see the longing in his eyes.

I roll my eyes and look down at my toast. "You had me. But you decided to ignore me for two days."

I feel him move behind me, his breath now at my ear as he hovers an inch away. I try to pretend to not notice, but my quickened breathing gives me away.

"I had to. I didn't trust myself around you." He says quietly in my ear, making me frown. What does that even mean? He wouldn't hurt me. I'm sure of that.

"Why? What would you do?" I breathe out as his left index finger travels down my side lightly over my dress, sending shivers down my body.

He groans, like he doesn't want to discuss this at all. Too bad.

"I don't know. I was so angry. If I hurt you - I-"

I turn slowly and look up to his face as his hands move beside my hips to grip the counter, keeping me trapped under his large frame.

"I trust you." I tell him in a low voice with full confidence. His eyes widen, not believing me.

"Don't." He whispers, leaning close to my face. His lips are an inch from mine now. I can smell his whiskey on his breath.

"Too late."

I crash my lips against his, surprising him, but he recovers quickly. His hands move from the counter to my waist instantly, gripping me roughly and hoisting me up to sit on the counter.

I spread my legs and he moves between them, deepening the kiss as his hand pulls my face closer to him.

"I want you." He pants in between kisses. My eyes flutter open and see his darken, his face full of lust and passion. For me. My favourite look on him.

I peck his lips lightly and stare into his eyes. "You have me." I whisper, because it's fucking true. He has me. All of me. Anything he wants, I'll let him have right now. I missed him - this - so much.

Enzo's big hand pushes against my stomach so that I lie back on the counter. I stare up at him as he yanks my dress up and then pulls down my panties. He licks his lips slowly as he looks down between my legs, the look in his eyes making my core tighten.

He pulls down his pants enough to let his shaft spring free, sending me into a panting mess in anticipation.

"Please," I beg, knowing it drives him as wild as the waiting makes me.

His eyes flick to mine and he smirks, moving closer. He grips my hips tightly and yanks me forward against him, pushing into me simultaneously, making me moan loudly.

He fills me completely, stretching me to take as much as possible of his addictive cock. He thrusts into me again making me slide up on the counter. I grab his forearms for stabilization as he pounds into me.

Fuck, he feels good. Too good. Like nothing else before.

"I missed you," I pant as I wrap my legs around his hips, giving him better access.

"Me too." He groans and moves one hand to my stomach, keeping me flat against the counter when my back starts to arch.

He rams into me deeper than before and my eyes roll back as he repeatedly hits the right spot. This is all I wanted the past two days. Everything I needed.