Chapter 28. Look what you started

Start from the beginning

"Where are we going if you don't mind me asking?"

Namjoon sighs deeply "Fundraiser for the rich and unwell" he chuckles as does Zara "It should be a fun evening, everyone who's anyone will be their including our newest colleagues"

Ah so it was like a 'mob boss fundraiser' thing hence his joke. Well now I'm not as excited "Dont worry love it's completely safe, otherwise we wouldn't have invited you" I nod and take a deep breath

"let's have a drink before we have to face all the madness"

Namjoon mumbles reaching over and popping a bottle it nearly hits Zara and she slaps his chest laughing "what did I tell you about doing that? You know your not allowed, every time you hurt someone" I can't help but laugh a little as Namjoon shyly grins and leans over to kiss her. They were too cute

Once we arrive and are inside all eyes are on us and I feel extremely uncomfortable, though I don't let it show. Holding my head high and pretending to be as confident as Zara is in her bra tonight. Good lord we were a step away from a nip slip I felt it but hey she looked good.

The room was filled with beautiful people, some look more intimidating than others but nonetheless they were gorgeous. It's like a hidden rule you could only hang out with the scary rich mobsters if you were a model. Which is why I'm not sure why I'm here but here I am. I smile when I see Sona and Yoongi, his hair is black now and he looks genuinely happy. Not to mention extremely handsome.

He leans in and gives me a hug and I don't hold back, Sona gives me a quick one as well. We hadn't spoken more than ten words to each other but she seemed nice or nicer now than she was when she was first brought to Seoul. She was in a deep green silk dress that matched Yoongi, the two looked hot together.

"Way to stop the show"

Yoongi teases and I blush "Zara's doing" I mumble glancing over at her, she chuckles "You're welcome" she teases. "There they are, looks like Taehyung is warming them up for us" I glance over where Namjoon is looking at and freeze in place when those honeycomb eyes look at me.

His hair is a tad bit longer and wavy but still styled away from his face as his suit hugs every part of him. He looks breath taking, we still hadn't talked much other then the 'hi's and bye's' I barely seen him in the last month. But he seemed to like it that way.

"We better go join them, Yoongi you better tag along. Y/n my love will you be okay?"

I nod at Namjoon and give him a reassuring smile as the group takes off towards those honeycomb eyes. I force myself to look away and turn my back to them, I let my feet take me into the crowd and find my way to the bar I needed a drink, just one. It was my night off after all.

"What can I get you?"

I smile at the tall tattooed man behind the bar "She'll have a shot of tequila actually make that two" I smile as the familiar voice booms behind me another face I hadn't seen much of and missed.

I turn slowly and look up only to be met with the doe like eyes I adored so much, they all but disappear when he smiles wide making his nose scrunch up and flashing me those bunny teeth.

"Hi Princess...you look..."

His eyes wander down every curve as he drinks me in. I blush but don't let him see as I shift my gaze back to the bartender. He places our shots on the bar and shoots me a wink "know him?" Jungkook mumbles, stepping closer to me. I grab the two glasses and turn back to him "Nope" I Smile sweetly then down both shots getting a surprised look from Jungkook, he chuckles and keeps his eyes on me.