I was watching Sidharth and Sanjay talking to each other from a distance.

How does they both know each other?

My mind replied, why does it matter to you? You are here for your work na, so do it.

I saw Sidharth getting up after few minutes and going in a scheduled area.
My eyes wandered to Sanjay, who was now also sitting at the same place.

I turned and turned on the speaker of my phone and then walked towards the area where he was sitting.

I didn't knew what will I talk to him but I was sure that I definitely not gonna miss this chance to meet him this time.

I know that he doesn't know me.
I am sure about it as the detective appointed by him couldn't tell him about me.

I grabbed the seat in front of me when his eyes flickered on me.

" Hello Mr Sanjay" I passes a smile to him forwarding my hand to which he moved his eyes up and down my body gazing keenly.

" Tharki" my mind screamed.

He grasped my hand giving me a cocky smile. I felt disgusted under his gaze.
I tried to take my hand back but he held it for more than required but then released it.

" Hey beautiful, how you doing" he asked me while I settled in front of him.

" Well, nothing much exciting. It's too boring over here" I told him roaming my eyes in the hall.

" Yeah for me too and now I have got a great company." He placed his hand on my knee under the table and I wished I could just take out my gun and fire it on his hand making a hole in it.

"I guess me too. So what do you do" I removed his hand softly and turned a little from his reach.
I asked casually hoping he don't get my intention of collecting information about him.

" Just deals and investings" he replied uninterestingly as I had removed his hand.
Sensing it, I placed my hand over his on the table.

" So you have your own business, interesting" I smiled at him again gaining his attention.

" No I have a partner. He and me are always together" he also smiled.

My smile is working on him. I exclaimed with joy in my thoughts.

" Oh, so who is your partner?" I knew he wouldn't tell everything so easily and he proved me right.

" Baby, why this question answering session. Tell me about yourself. What's your name." He rubbed his thumb over my hand.

" Hmm kyu nahi. I am Amaira" I replied him.

" Such a pretty name of a pretty lady"
He held my hand with his other hand too raising it a bit.

" Oh thank you." I tried to blush but it never came.

" Do you want to work for me as my PA" he suddenly shocked me.
What good can happen than this?
I was about to answer him in a yes but suddenly he got a call.

He hurriedly picked it up and started leaving from there.

"Hey listen, suno.." I wanted to answer him but he just left without looking back.
I huffed and was again feeling helpless when my eyes felt on his card on the table.

It was his manager's number.
I felt so happy seeing it and I quickly grab it.

" Bhaag gaya, bhagoda. Pretty lady, muh tod deti mai iska abhi." I murmured to myself but shivered suddenly when a voice came from back of me.

" But you were liking him flirting with you, didn't you?" He said in his deep and dangerous voice just in my ears.

My body stiffened and became still knowing that he is standing just behind me.
His voice only is enough to make someone shiver.

His lips were slightly rubbing the skin of my earlobe causing my heart to beat fast.

He suddenly caged me between him and table putting resting his hands on the table.

"Turn around" he ordered me and I complied instantly not even thinking once.

My breath hitched when I turned and saw him too close to me slightly leaning.

His eyes were looking deep into mine and I couldn't hold that so I looked down.

" Were'nt you liking it?" He asked me again in his dominant voice.

I instantly shooked my head.

" Do you even know who he is?" His eyes were showing he was angry. But why?

"How do you know him?" Why Sidharth wanted to know this.
I didn't asked him how he knows Sanjay.

I was about to say something when...

-----------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think how does shehnaaz know Sanjay??

And who were the men whom Sidharth and shehnaaz searching? Were they same?