♡ | Prologue

"I'm so sorry, Mil. I am so, so sorry". Daniel wanted to pull her against his body to comfort her but he felt her freeze when his arm touched her. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. Can you look at me please?" Daniel grabbed his tank top and placed it over her head to cover her up, trying to make her feel more comfortable around him again. Emilia slowly lifted her face up to his and the fear and sadness in her eyes almost made his fill with tears as well. "I am going to wipe the tears off your face, okay?" He said to prepare her for his touch. Emilia still twitched when she felt his thumb on her cheek but when he cupped it gently, he felt her relax against his hand. "Look at me, Mil, please.." He started. "I promise you that I will never, ever hurt you. I'll protect you, I'll keep you safe, okay?"

D I S C L A I M E R
This book is fictional and is by no means a reflection of real-life or the personalities of the drivers. I own the plot and the characters except for the drivers. I took most of my inspiration from the songs listed above the chapters and thought of this story while listening to them.

W A R N I N G
This book will include some mature content and mention of abuse and aggressive behaviour, which will be indicated at the beginning of the chapter. If you're not comfortable with reading that, you can just skip the chapter.

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E
I'm Dutch so English isn't my first language. I know I'm not particularly bad at it, but I can't guarantee it will be flawless. I would love constructive criticism, but keep it friendly please. I'm trying my best! Also, please read my other books if you enjoyed this one :)