Chapter 24- Just a job

Start from the beginning

"Jimin what the hell are you doing?"

I mentally groan and push Jimin back a bit, he chuckles and in one swift movement turns me around and hugs me from behind. Tucking his head in the crook of my neck, his nose softly brushed my skin as my eyes meet Aisha and Taehyung's angry orbs.

"Just asking our beautiful y/n how Jungkook is doing"

Jimin replies I can hear the smirk on his face "he's doing well just in some pain right now apparently" he adds taking a whiff of my hair. I pull away slightly seeing how uncomfortable the two are in front of us but Jimin seems to be enjoying himself.

"I should go find Zara now"

I mumble further pulling myself away from Jimin, he sighs loudly but let's me go. I brush past the two, I can feel Tae's hand reach for me but I keep going towards the stairs. I can faintly hear Aisha talking about me already 'so that's who you've been fucking? Her? Are you serious Jimin' all I can hear is Jimin laugh and for some reason that made my chest sting.

"Y/n?"

I jump at the voice and then smile "I didn't mean to startle you" I chuckle "It's okay, what's up Yeonjun" he glances up and I follow, I frown immediately seeing Taehyung's honeycomb eyes sending daggers our way. "Come with me please" I mumble grabbing the boys hand and tugging him along with me. I can see the shy smile on his face as we make our way out of Taehyung's view. Once we're in the clear I let go and look up at him "did you have a question?"

"Oh yeah um sorry, I was just wondering if you know why I'm still here?"

He seems nervous but it's understandable he didn't belong to any of the crews that were here and technically he was an enemy. Though it was hard for me to look at him that way. He seemed to timid and sweet. "I'm not exactly sure either, but maybe we can figure that out, a lot has been going on in this house so I'm sure they low key forgot about you" I give him an apologetic look but he smiles as we continue towards Seokjin's room. I was hoping Zara was still around so I can tell her about Jungkook.

As I'm about to knock on the door it swings open, an intimidating Namjoon and Zara's face meet me as a sweet little Seojun's smile widens at the sight of me.

"Love there you are we've been looking for you, oh and you're with him..."

Zara gazes At Yeonjun with suspicion "Sorry I was with Jungkook, he's in a bit of pain still so is there anything we can give him?" She nods "Poor baby, I'll go get him situated now" I nod as Namjoon leans over and gives her a kiss, I'm about to follow when Namjoon leans towards me and hands me Seojun.

"We should talk"

He announces as his scary eyes rip into Yeonjun the poor boy looks like he might pass out from fear. I look up at him just as nervous before Namjoon flashes me a quick smirk. It's subtle and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who catches it.

"This won't take too long"

Namjoon mumbles placing his hand on Yeonjuns shoulder and leading him away from us. "Daddy looked scary" Seojun mumbles I nod and kiss his cheeks "Wanna go play in your room for a bit?" His smile widens as he shouts a yeah, as we turn to leave those honeycomb eyes are waiting for me.

"Uncle Tae Tae!"

Taehyung smiles moving closer so he can lean in and give Seojun a kiss on the cheek, I turn my face away but Taehyung does his best to let his cheek brush against my own and stare me down as he slowly removes himself, his soft cheek against mine made my insides feel funny.

"Can we talk?"

He mumbles, I adjust the tall boy on my other hip before finally meeting his gaze. He looks sad almost and I'm not sure why or how to take that. "I'm busy Taehyung" he sighs loudly as I quickly take off, Seojun waves at his uncle

"Uncle Tae Tae looks sad love"

I feel my chest tighten at his words "He's okay handsome, let's go build a fort okay?" He shouts again with excitement as we slowly make our way to his room across the house.

This is just a job. You mean nothing to these people.

I had to keep reminding myself this.

~~~

Sorry if this chapter sucked I had to rewrite it from memory and I'm pretty sure I missed some things. 🥺