Chapter 22- Smitten

Start from the beginning

"And quieter"

Jimin huffs shooting me a glare I chuckle and release the girl as she stares Jimin down, her intense honey eyes watch him closely as the rim around them gets darker. Jimin loved her eyes it's the one thing he would always bring up when talking about her. I watch as they silently fuck each other and chuckle bringing both their attention back to me.

"Aisha your old room is available but if you'd rather sleep with Jimin I'm sure he doesn't mind sharing" she shoves me and Jimin smirks. I chuckle before making me way down the hall y/n had went.

"No you can use my room for someone else I really don't mind sleeping in Seojun's room"

Zara looks over y/n's shoulder and to me "what's going on?" I ask I see y/n's back tense for a moment at my voice, I loved that effect I had on her sometimes but this time it felt wrong?

"Nothing just making arrangements for everyone, y/n offered her room"

I smile down at her but her eyes stay locked on Zara. "You can always sleep in my room I don't mind" I mumble bumping her side but she ignores me "It's fine I'll feel safer sleeping In Seojun's room" she mumbles glancing up at me. I'm a bit taken back but before I get the chance to say anything she turns away

"Okay we will let Sona sleep in your room, I'm sure she'll feel comfortable there" y/n nods and follows Zara down the hall to go get Sona. What the hell was that about?

Namjoon's POV

As the house settles and everyone falls into their sleep I finally take a relieving breath. Zara kisses my chest a few times before meeting my gaze. "I'm so happy everyone made it home...I was so worried I lost you" I frown at her broken voice and lean down to kiss her.

It's intense and needy just the way I like it, I slowly let my tongue dominate hers as my hands grip her waist and hoist her up with ease. Her legs wrap around me and I smirk pinning her to the wall of our bedroom. She moans into my mouth making my cock twitch. Her hands tug at my hair as her hips start to move needing attention.

I smile pulling back just enough to see her sultry eyes, I'm so happy she was only in her black cami and panties. Holding her against the wall I let my other hand pull her panties to the side before yanking my briefs down and brushing her entrance. She moans instantly and my body heats up, I loved the sound of her voice as it echoed through me.

"I love you so much"

I breath guiding my cock inside her wet folds, it slowly slips down and lands perfectly at her entrance. I push the head in as she throws her head back in pleasure. Hitting the wall just hard enough to make a thud as my lips attack her neck needing to claim her all over again.

"Oh daddy, fuck me like the dirty little slut I am"

She moans her gaze darkening as I shutter against her frame. My cock twitches inside her at the given nickname she knows I love. "As you wish my little slut" I groan shoving the rest of myself inside her she moans out load as I pin her hands above her head and ram inside her, making her body slam against the wall with each thrust. I bite and suck at her skin making my marks visible as I bottom out in her, her moans echo throughout the room and I smirk knowing the rooms below and beside can hear.

"Oh Namjoon"

She cries releasing herself on my cock, I pull her away from the wall and move her to the bed quickly cuffing her hands to the bedposts as I pull out the nipple clamps and rip her cami from her body. Her eyes sparkle as I place the clamps on her nipples, she hisses as I tug on the chain that connects them.

"Is my little slut going to cum again for daddy?"

I growl shoving my cock back inside her. She arches her back and cries out "yes daddy! Make me cum again" a thrill runs through my body as her words echo in my ears, I pin her hips to the mattress as I really lay into her. Surly she would be bruised tomorrow but my baby liked it rough.

The bed thuds against the wall as the air gets thick and the smell of sex invades us, I grab the chain to the nipple clamps with my teeth and tug once more when I feel my balls tighten. She cries out again as her eyes roll back and my hips ram into her like a jack hammer. She moans out load as her juices squirt all over me and a bit on my chest as I moan just as loudly filling her up with my seed.

I make sure to get every drop inside of her before pulling out and removing the clamps from her sore breasts. I uncuff her wrists and kiss them each softly as she pants below me. "God I fucking love you" she smirks yanking me down to meet her lips once again. I felt happy being with my one true love.

She made al the bad days and stress dissolve with just a flash of her smile, her beauty and fiery spirit made me fall in love with her over and over again every day. I was truly a lucky man.