She sighed in relief, before giving me a smile, that perfect smile...

"Thanks, we'll be back soon, give us a minute," she said just before yelling Kieran's name out loud.

"Ki! Baby let's go," she yelled again and this time Mama's boy answered.

"As creem! As creem!" He chanted happily, and Maeve only rolled her eyes at this but failed to keep her serious face.

"Come on let's go honey," she mumbled, before giving me a peck on the cheek and I've never felt so satisfied with just the feel of her lips on my skin, but in fear, I shifted, not cause I didn't want it but I knew Keith could be anywhere around.

"We'll be right back," she said as she took a hold of his hands, moving out and shutting the door, I heard myself give a deep sigh, like I had been holding it for so long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The play big bang theory finally came to an end, after a while fit of laughter, I sighed relaxing better unto my sofa, just to check my wristwatch for the time, Maeve ought to be back yet, it was just about....

an hour?

wait what!?

I gave a furtive glance to my watch again and I realized that it's actually has been an hour and getting an ice cream downstairs should only take at most 15 minutes so where were they?

I pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket, finger rapidly typing on her number just so I could get through to her--

switched off.  The voice said, making me worried.

Where could she have gone to?

Our flight was approximately in the next hour, where was she? She could have at least called me.

I stood up abruptly, feeling my heartbeat harder and harder, in a rush I went out if the room, running to the elevator as I still tried to get her number through.

Was Maeve stupid or was she just ignorant?

Did she like to put me on a fucking hot seat?

She already knew her life was in danger she wouldn't actually do this to herself now would she, she knew Dustin's men were probably lurking or Kingston's-

Wait.

Dustin's men.

Shit.

The loud sound from the elevator snapped me out of my thoughts, an information that I had reached the down floor, immediately I ran to the receptionist.

"Hey," I said breathlessly, almost sounding raspy. "My wife, my son-- they um- I have no idea-- the ice cream booth's somewhere here right? They left and I-"

"Sir," she called and for the first time I stared into the ladies eyes and the first and most evident emotion was fear, making me as curious as a fucking cat.

"Did you see her, my boy too, he wore his favourite blue shorts and his plane white palm angels-"

"Sir," she caught me off again, her voice obviously shaking, I found myself giving her attention which I wasn't moving away from my family at first.

"I--I they swore to kill me-- he- I-- could- couldn't c--call the police, he- they-- they took them," she said in between sobs as she cried, I looked round at the people passing by watching us, some lurking around and I laughed, it really was comical.

Actually, she was fucking testing my patience.

"What?" I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Your family were headed to the booth, until some men, came in looking like terrorist, one stood by me, pointing a gun at me, if you didn't know the people in here earlier ran out, but they- they swore to kill me if I made a fuss-"