"Feelings" Harry x reader

Start from the beginning

"Come on, let me have a look." Hermione insisted as she held out her hand. She stood up, trying to get him to give her the book, but he rose to his feet as well and stepped away from her.

"No." He stated simply. His grip on the book tighten as she made another advance forwards.

"No? Why?" She asked as she took yet another step forwards.

"The-the binding is fragile." He made up a silly excuse and took a few more steps backwards, and changes directions when he noticed Hinny also trying to take the small book away.

"The binding is fragile?" She repeated, clearly not buying it.

Soon, more people joined in on trying to get the book away from Harry. Ginny stood in front of him, holding out her hand and almost demanding that he give it to her (which he said 'no' to).

Swiftly, you got up from your seat, and went from behind. You ran your hand from his, up to his elbow then across his mid back, making his loosen his grip of the book but his body tense up at the same time.

"This book is property of the half blood prince. Who's the half blood prince?" You ask as you flip through some more pages. You then close it and toss it back to him, not wanting it anymore.

"I-it's no one." He muttered as he tried to get away from the group once again.

"Harry, you need to get rid of that book." Hermione stated as she stuck her hand out. "It can be dangerous, just look at the spells that's inside! We have no idea what kind of dark magic that can be! I could really hurt someone!" She finished, but Harry still had not given her the book in his hand.

"Hate to break it to you Harry, but I agree with 'Mione on this one. We can bring it to the room of requirement and someone will hide it for you." You say as you look right at him.

He thought for a moment before he finally gave in, sighing and tilting his head to the ceiling with a groan.

"Okay, come on." You say as you guid his out with his shoulders. The rest of the way to the fifth floor, the halls were dark, so you kept your arm wrapped around Harry's shoulders just in case.

Finally, and very quietly, you paced thrice in front of the wall before it started to mold out of stone. Then, slowly and carful not to make to much noise, creeping inside.

The room was full of clutter and junk. It was piles of stuff so high it would almost touch the ceilings, while other stacks where short.

Piles of broken broomsticks and piles of old school stuff. Just junk no one really threw away.

You look around for a second, and take to book out of Harry's hand before muttering a small "wait here" before you walked off into the rows of things and hiding the book where he wouldn't find it.

You tossed it up high in a random pile before walking back to Harry, and getting a bit closer than intended.

"We should get back to the group, yea?" You whisper softly and was sure Harry could feel your breath slightly on his face.

"Yea." He said back, and opening his eyes a little. He was shocked at how close your face was to his, and feeling that his heart went at least three times faster. You stayed a split second longer then stepped back completely.

You walked away kind of backwards, and right before you walked out of the door, you gave him a small wink, making him even more flustered than before. Why did you love teasing his so much?

"Lav, they're just kisses, I don't see the big deal."

"Y/n you just don't understand! Once you get your first kiss you'll get it." Lavender huffed before going back to picking at an old book spine.