🤍 Stranger 🤍

Start from the beginning

It hugged you curves perfectly and made you look heavenly, you touched up your lipstick and your hair, spritzed dome perfume on your wrist and your bed. You lit candles and placed them all over, might as well keep myself busy, you thought.

You paced the room before sitting on the edge of the bed. You could here boots walking down the hallway.

He opened up the door, while you sat their in anticipation. He wasted no time rushing over to you and pushing your shoulders back onto the bed. He kissed you slowly but roughly. He took your lower lip in between his teeth, as he pulled away he took your lip with it. That was it, you ripped off his jacket, standing up and undoing the buttons on his shirt. You through it off of him revealing his toned chest covered by only his chains. He continued to kiss you while his hands found the bottom of your nighty. The rubbed the mesh fabric in between his long fingers before he pulled it over your head.

His lips found your neck, his hands were wrapped around your waist ask he pulled you towards him. Your head dipped back as you let him attack your chest.

"Ugh." You hissed. He placed you on the bed as he stripped off his tight jeans. He crawled on top of you, and stared into your eyes.

"If you want me to stop at any point you tell me right away. If you are hurt, yell me, if you are uncomfortable, tell me. And if you want me to do anything, tell me." He said sternly. You almost came from just the tone of his voice. "Understand me." You nodded quickly. "Im gonna need verbal confirmation, love." He smiled.

"I understand, now fuck me already." You begged. His smile turned into a smirk before he pushed at the fabric,  beckoning for its removal. He pulled it over your head leaving you completely naked.

"All fours, now." He ordered and you obliged. you looked back at him, in time to watch him peel off his boxers. He was huge. "Like what you see?" He questioned. His hand graced your cunt, he gathered some of your wetness on his finger before moving it to his lips. You couldn't stop watching.

Your hips bucked forward as he began rubbing your clit with his thumb. He replaced his hand with the tip of his cock where he pushed in slowly.

"Mhmmm." You groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He stretched you out more than you had ever been before. He pushed only halfway in,

"Are you alright love?" He moved all yohr hair to one side so he could see your face.

"Mhm. God your big." He leaned over and kissed your shoulder.

"Too big?" He said worried.

"The biggest I've ever had." You groaned.

"Do you want to stop."

"NO! No just keep going." You hurried.  You moved so your arms were like you were doing a plank. The arch in your back allowed him to get deeper.

"Ugh! Your so tight." He moaned. His hands moved from your thighs to your waist where he pushed and pulled you towards him, allowing him to rail you harder and faster. You buried your head into the pillow. You could quickly feel a knot beginning to form in your stomach, it had been so long since you had even touched yourself let alone gotten fucked this hard.

"Ugh, im getting close, benny." You groaned into the soft pillow. He rubbed your clit with his pointer finger quickly, allowing stems of pleasure to shoot through you. The knot grew bigger and bigger until finally you released around him. Your mouth hung open and your eyes squeezed shut. Benny quickly pulled out of you and flipped you around.

You now layed on your back, still coming down from your high when benny pushed into you. Your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

His body pressed flush against his as you once again neared orgasm. He buried his head in your neck and sucked hikis all across every one of yor sweetspots. A string of curse words left his mouth and he fucked you harder.

You tangled your hands in his hair and pulled him to look at you. You kissed him slowly, running your tounge on his bottom lip. He opened his mouth ever so slightly  and began fighting your tounge for dominance, he won. Your legs began to shake as you came on him again, you clenched hard around him as you threw your head back and arched. He kissed you normal again before you tugged at his hair.

"Fucking hell!" He hissed. He pulled out of you and cum spilt across your stomach and chest.  Damn his pull out game is tight, you thought. You let yourself take a moment to breath, and hadn't even realized that he had left to get a hot towel. He wiped up the mess he had made and searched for his boxers. You threw your teddy back on and reached for a cigarette.

"Smoke?" You offered as you made your way to the balcony. Your face was bright pink and your hair a mess, but you still looked heavenly.

"No thanks, I don't smoke." He replied coming up behind you.

"Its a bad habit, I know, but I only ever do it after I cum, which isn't a lot." You said struggling to light the death stick that was placed in between your lips. He took the lighter from you and lit the cigarette. You nodded a quick thanks.

"Oh yeah?" He questioned.

"Most men don't know how to use their dicks." You said nonchalantly. He gave a chuckle and leaned on the railing, facing you. "Excluding you obviously."

"Obviously." He said in fake agreement, making you crack a smile.

"Are you going to stay the night?"

"If it's okay with you, I'm rather to tired to do the walk of shame just yet." He smiled, you laughed.

"Well I think I might head to bed," you threw out your only half done cigarette. "You coming, lover boy?" He laughed and just followed suit.