Aditya- don't worry about this too much. I am sure you will meet him soon.

Shehnaaz- you sure na he is coming here today?

Aditya- sources se to yahi pata chala hai..
Aur waise bhi maine saari cheeze check karke hi tujhe waha bheja hai.

Shehnaaz- but tu shayad ek cheez check karna bhul gaya hai..

Aditya- kyu kya hua?

She was going to say something when she bumped onto someone..

Shehnaaz and Sidharth- what are you doing here? ( Both were shocked to see each other)

Jay and Aditya ( on phone) - what happened..will you tell me?

Sidharth and shehnaaz ( looking at each other) - it's a date party...

Jay and Aditya- what!! Date party but you don't have a partner!

Sidharth and shehnaaz both realized that they were stuck in same problem so they ended their calls saying they will manage somehow.

Shehnaaz pov-

He is looking so handsome and sexy effortlessly.
The way his muscles are enhancing in his suit, his well set hairs everything is just so perfect.
He is definitely death of me.
How can someone look so hot and tempting.
It is really hard to resist when this hot man is near you...

And the way he looks towards me I literally forget all the things..

His presence only is so intimidating.
I feel so different when I am near him.

His perfect shade eyes and the color he is wearing is adding to his beauty.
Anyone can just spend hours staring at him.

Sidharth-

She was just looking at me and was lost in her thoughts.
I smirked at her and snapped my fingers in front of her bringing back to the world.

"Are you checking me out" I smirked at her taking a step forward towards her while she took a step backward.

" No, why would I" she stepped backward and her back touched the cold car metal to which her body shivered.

She was nervously looking at me and I was feeling good seeing my effect on her when I haven't done nothing yet.

She was standing in all silence looking everywhere but me, so I thought to break it.

" So keeping it short we both need a partner to enter the party. So will you be my date for tonight" I stated looking towards her when my eyes met with hers giving rise to an deep eye contact.

She just nodded at me without saying a single word.
I forwarded my hand towards her and she kept her hand on mine smiling, enterwining our fingers.
I passed a small smile hard to get noticed.
She encircled her other hand around my arm softly.

I wondered how her hand perfectly fits into mine.

Her hand is soft like petals of a flower and mine is hard like it's stem.
But it's a perfect combination though.

Walking just like that we entered the main hall.
On seeing us, Mr Khanna came towards us welcoming we both.

He shaked hand with me and shifted his gaze towards shehnaaz who uncomfortably shifted a little at her position giving him a forced smile.

" I didn't recognized you, you are.." Mr Khanna tried to remember looking towards her to which she seemed nervous.

" She is my date, shehnaaz" I spoke in between to which both them snapped their heads towards me, Mr Khanna an accepting and shehnaaz a surprising one.