Chapter 57: Great news

Your Pov:
Waking up in Peter's arms is by far the best way to start your day.

"Peter, wake up, we have school." I said, trying to get him on his feet.

"No, five more minutes." He said in a raspy morning voice.

"There are probably delicious pancakes for breakfast."

"As much as I love pancakes, I choose sleep."

"You slept enough. Well, if you need me, I'll be downstairs not getting late for school."

And with that, I walked downstairs.

"Goodmorning Y/n, did you sleep well?" Mom asked me.

"I did until Peter stood at my door at 2 am because he had a nightmare, but other than that, yeah." I said, grabbing a sandwich.

Then is when I saw it. Natasha Romanoff who skipped her traditional bacon and eggs morning breakfast. Something was off and I was getting to the bottom of it.

"Natasha, why aren't you eating anything?"

"Just a bit nauseous, that's all." She said, trying to get away with it.

"Nat, that is my excuse, find another." Wanda said.

And then it clicked. On the one hand I was so happy for her, but on the other I was mad that she didn't tell me. How did no one notice this? I decided to play it cool, make it seem like I didn't exactly knew what was going on.

"Are you on you period? That would explain the morning sickness."

"Now you just make it sound like she's pregnant, Y/n. But are you?" Dad said.

"Nope, not on my period. Won't be for a very long time." Aha, Nat misspoke.

"Oh, is that because it takes a while for your body and brains to take up the procedure?" I asked, like I knew nothing.

"Yeah, it takes like 9 whole months, almost like I'm pregnant."

"But of course, you're not pregnant. You would've already told us if you were, I know you." She didn't say another word, but had a kind of guilt on her face, "Oh come on, no one is going to talk about the fact Nat just confirmed she is pregnant? Morning sickness, no period for 9 months, it's obvious. You two, Natasha and Steve, have some serious things to tell us."

"Wait, you're pregnant!? Natasha Alianovna Romanoff, how dare you not telling us everything about this?" Wanda was getting angry too.

"Because Nat is scared something bad might happen and that she couldn't be strong enough to keep her emotions under control, which is completely fine." Steve said.

"Oh wow, this is something I didn't expect to hear." Dad said.

Natasha's Pov:

"Sorry I didn't tell you guys, but the chances that this goes alright aren't that high." I said.

"I am so sorry for getting mad at you." Y/n and Wanda said at the same moment.

"No, it's okay. I should've told you, you're my best friends."

"Aww, we're her best friends." They said, again, at the same time.

"Can you guys please stop sharing one brain? It's confusing." Tony said, which made us all laugh.