Chapter 39: The Result

Wanda's Pov:
"Well, what does it say?" I asked Nat, really nervous.

"It's positive, you're having a baby." She said, looking me in the eyes.

I covered my mouth with my hand, shocked and didn't know what to say, I was almost crying. I got a hug from Nat and Y/n, which felt nice.

"Wanda, we fully stand by you with every choice you make. It's totally up to you if you wanna tell Loki, if you wanna have it and if you wanna keep it, okay? We are here for you." Y/n said, being way too mature.

"Dammit Y/n, how are you so mature? You're only 16 and you're talking to the woman who carries the spawn of your kidnapper." I said, laughing through the tears.

"Oh yeah, that's true. Oh well, it was fun to bore and annoy them on that ship." she said while looking up.

We all laughed, and even though the there was tension in the air, it was good for a moment. But then I realised something and put my hands in my hair.

"Oh dear god, what am I gonna do? Should I tell him, I think I shout tell him. What is he gonna say? What is he gonna think? I can't do this." I rambled on while sinking to the floor.

"Wanda, you can do this. I know I shouldn't compare these two things, but when I had to tell Steve about me, I was also a nervous trainwreck. With the whole situation going on with you and Loki, maybe you should tell Thor first. He's his brother, he can tell him." Nat said, rushing to me.

"Or we can, even though that's less personal. Just say what you prefer." Y/n said.

"No, I'll tell Thor. He's always cool about things like this and I think I feel relieved when I tell him. Can you guys come with me though, before I chicken out or say the wrong thing?" I said, already knowing they would say yes.

Your Pov:
We all stepped out of the bathroom and went to find Thor. Well, Nat and Wanda went to find Thor, I got pulled away by Peter.

"What was that all about? I know girls go to the bathroom together, but that long can't seem good." he said.

I wanted to tell him everything, but that wasn't my place. I'm many things, but I'm not a person who shares other's secrets.

"I know, but you'll know eventually, okay? Now, I just wanna dance with my devilishy handsome boyfriend." I said, kinda forcing a smile.

"Oh do you now? Let me just think about that for a moment." he said with a cocky tone.

And before I knew it, he spun me around and ended in a kiss. Why do I keep falling for that?

"Sorry, no, I can't. You're too beautiful to dance with." He said with a smirk.

"You know that literally doesn't make any sense, right?" I said with a confused look.

What does he mean I'm too beautiful to dance with?

"Yeah, sorry. I just don't know what to say, you are breathtaking. I blame it on your amazing appearance." he said, "And I can't dance with you because I've already planned something else."

"Okay, well, what is it? You know I hate surprises, I assume the worst. Again, too young to get married, I'm sorry." I rambled on.

"Just come with me, I know you'll love it." Peter said, taking me by my hand.