Chapter 40: The Roof

Peter's Pov:
I had been preparing this all day. I took Y/n to the roof Stark Mansion, and she gasped when she saw what I had done.

"Oh Peter, it's wonderful. Why do you know me so well?" She said, putting her hands infront of her mouth.

I had laid out a blanket with a picknick basket, creating a scene under the stars. She always mentioned she loved looking at the stars, that it made her relax after a long day.

"I just listened at the correct moments some times. And you're right, the view is amazing, like you." I said, taking my hand.

"A gentleman, as always. You know, if I didn't know better I would say you are a prince, that tuxedo suits you." she said looking away, hiding the fact she was blushing.

She's so adorable when she feels vunerable.

"Well, a prince is nothing without his princess. But of course, you aren't a princess." I said with a smirk.

"So you think someone else is better?" She said, looking kinda hurt.

"You are not a princess, because you are a queen, dumbass."

The smirk was still on, but slapped away pretty quickly.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I said, rubbing my cheek.

"Do. Not. Ever. Scare me like THAT! I swear to god, Peter Benjamin Parker, if it wasn't for you, I'd probably let your hair on fire." She said, acting to be mad but couldn't resist to smile.

"Oh really, I find that hard to believe. Now, come lay down and watch the stars with me." I said, sitting on the blanket.

After some time, Y/n had already found all the stars and constellations.

"Look, that is the North Star, oh and over there, you see Sirius and Orion." She said, pointing at the sky.

"Wait, look, there's a falling star. Quick, make a wish." I said.

"Wait, where? It's not the season nor time to have shooting stars."

"Oh no, nevermind, it's just you."

"You are unbelievable, Parker." she said, playfully hitting my arm.

"Thank you, but we should probably go. The others probably wonder where we are." She said standing up, starting to walk away.

I quickly stood up to and grabbed her hand.

"Wait, one more thing." and then I kissed her, only to be interrupted by Mr Stark.

Tony's Pov:
I was looking for Y/n because I had to talk to her, and I found her on the roof kissing Parker.

"Peter Benjamin Parker, get your lips off of my daughter. Y/n, we need to have a talk, right now." I said, pulling Y/n downstairs.

"Dad, what the heck are you doing? Why did you have to do that?" She asked, being caught off guard.

"Oh, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, young lady. When were you gonna tell me?" I said.

We already were in the living room, and she had a really confused look on her face.

"What are you talking about? I don't have anything to tell you. You already know me and Peter are back together, you know where I live, so that isn't a secret. So what are you exactly talking about, what is going on in that head?" she said.

Did she really think she could fool me like that? I knew I shouldn't have allowed her to date, look where it got her now.

"Oh, so you're telling me that being pregnant isn't a big thing I should know?" I said, looking in her eyes.

"I- I'm not- You misunderstood, I'm not-" Y/n stammered, "I'm not pregnant, someone else is."

"Oh, who? Because your mom would've told me, Natasha can't get pregnant and Wanda isn't even in a relationship. So please, tell me who else who it can be." I said.

She fell to the ground and started to cry. Okay, now is it more than obvious, Peter knocked her up.

"Okay, I'm going to kill the kid, be right back." I said, walking towards the door, but Y/n quickly grabbed my hand.

"No, please don't. Please, let me explain, or let Wanda do it!"

"Why would Wanda explain it? It's not like- Wait, no!" I said, realising what she meant.

Y/n covered her mouth, I think she told me something I shouldn't have known.