Chapter 27: Over

Your Pov:
"Y/n?!" As soon as I heard Peter's voice, I got out of the grip Pietro was holding me in. I started to cry and looked at him.

"Peter, it's not what it looks like. I... he... it... I'm so sorry."

"I don't understand. The one moment you tell me that you love me and will never leave me, and now you are kissing Pietro. Do you want it to be just over?" Peter said, also tearing up.

I wanted to say something, but I knew it wouldn't make a difference. If I only could do it all over, or just end this dreadful moment. I collapsed to the ground, creating a walls of ice, water, fire and stone around me, without even noticing. I sat there, on the roof with my head in my hands, crying my eyes out.

Peter's Pov:
I went to the bar, but Y/n wasn't there. Nat said she headed to the roof, but when I saw her, my heart broke into a thousand pieces. I expected that she needed some air, maybe look at the skyline. Instead I saw her kissing Pietro. I started to tear up and when I said her name, she pulled away from Pietro.

"Peter, it's not what it looks like. I... he... it... I'm so sorry." she said tearing up.

"I don't understand. The one moment you tell me that you love me and will never leave me, and now you are kissing Pietro. Do you want it to be just over?" I said, tears almost running down my face.

Y/n collapsed to the ground, while a web of ice, water, fire and stone surrounded her. Before I reached her, the walls didn't let anyone go through anymore.

"Y/N!" Pietro screamed.

Pietro, that bastard. First admitting that he liked her aswell, and now this. I felt so much anger stirring inside me, but before I could even hit him, Y/n stood between the both of us. Well, for a second, because she was running towards the edge of the building.

"Y/n, don't!" I yelled at her.

She turned around, standing on the edge. She had tears in her eyes, probably even more than I had.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, Peter. I guess it is better that we're over, so I don't leave you broken by doing this." and with that, she let herself fall off the edge.

Even though she hurted me, I couldn't risk losing her for good. So I ran and jumped, activating my Spider-Man suit. I'm not stupid, I knew something was gonna go wrong. I used my webshooters to catch her before pulling her up. For a moment, it reminded me of the first time we did that, when I carried her to the Tower after the whole Flash accident.

I pulled her to my waist, holding her tight, while swinging her back to the roof. Maybe I didn't have to catch her, because of her flying powers, but something inside of me told me that I had to. As soon as we landed, Y/n ran back inside.

Pepper's Pov:
I heard some noice coming from upstairs, and for a second I saw Y/n before she slammed her door.

"Oh boy, what happened" I thought in my head.

I knocked on her door, but she didn't want me there.

"Go away, I wanna be alone."

"Are you sure sweetie? Is everything okay in there?" I asked her, and a few moments later she opened the door.

Her eyes where red, and I could see the tear marks on her cheeks.

"You probably want to know what happened, right?" She said sniffing.

I didn't say anything, I just took her to her bed. As soon as we sat down, she started to cry, so I pulled her in for a hug.

"Honey, what happened? You seemed to have so much fun at the party, with Peter and Natasha." I asked after the worst crying was over.

She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself before she started talking.

"Nat and I were talking at the bar, when Pietro asked me if he could talk to me in private. I said yes, but when we stood on the roof to talk, he said that he had feelings for me. I wanted to walk away, but I he pulled me in and he kissed me." she sighed a few times before she continued, "I could pull away, but I also couldn't. And then... then Peter saw us. And now everything is ruined." she ended, almost crying again.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I knew you were going to have boy drama at some point, but not like this, not now. I'm sure Peter will-" I said, but Y/n cut me off.

"What? Forgive me? Why would he? I totally get that he would just walk away from me, I would do the same if I were him. Yes, he saved me when I threw myself off the building, but that doesn't mean he would forgive me."

"Wait, you threw yourself off the building? Why would you do that?!" I said, almost yelling and instantly regretting it.

"I just wanted to make it stop, to end it all. Probably my powers would fly me away or let me land safe, but it was too much. I couldn't handle it."

"Oh Y/n, come here." I said, before pulling her in for another hug.

"Poor thing, why does stuff like this always supposed to happen to her" I thought. I let go of Y/n, but she already fell asleep in my arms.