Chapter 50: Scarlet Witch

Wanda's Pov:
Okay, I'm really nervous because today I have a doctor's appointment to see if the baby is alright. I didn't ask Loki to come since he said he doesn't want to raise it, so instead I asked Natasha to come.

"You and the baby will both be fine, I promise." She said while driving the car.

"Yeah I know, but I just keep wondering if there's something wrong. It's not like everyday you do a check up for a baby with godly and magic DNA." I said.

"Wanda, everything is going to be okay. There is nothing to worry about, so let go of the fear."

Once we got there and the doctor called us in, I was about to die from the stress.

"The baby is completely fine. It's growing naturally and there is nothing that shows us something might be wrong. I might suggest you buy maternity clothing, because when you start your second trimester your belly will grow and all that." The doctor said.

"Thank you, that's great to hear." I said, standing up and hugging Natasha.

"Told you everything would be alright." she said.

"Now I actually believe it."

Your Pov:
While Wanda is at her check up, Dr Strange was teaching me how to control the Mystic Arts. I actually got quite good at it, despite what Strange thought.

"Well done, you've improved, I'm impressed."

"Yeah I know, but I want to do more. This weird orange glowing string is fun and all, but I want to learn more, push my limits." I said, playing with the string I created, which he let dissapear.

"You are not ready yet, Y/n. Have patience, everything will come at his own time."

"Then it's a good thing I practise outside the training hours, because now I can do this." I said, making the famous Dr Strange shield.

"Don't underestimate me, Strange, you'll be surprised. And FYI: when were you gonna tell me you are in the possession of the Time Stone, one of the Infinity Stones?"

That caught him off guard, the perfect opportunity to use my own powers to get the Stone. It's not like I want to use it for evil, on the contrary. If we have an Infinity Stone, we can stop Thanos.

"Hey, that Stone doesn't belong to you." Strange said, trying to get it.

"As long as your name isn't written over it, it isn't yours either. I don't want to use it for bad purposes, I just need to know what it can do in order to defeat Thanos." I said laughing.

"There is only one being that can defeat Thanos, an ancient myth about a sorceress." Now that sounded interesting, "It's said that she has the power to hold the Infinity Stones without dying, consuming their powers and use them for good."

"What is her name?" I asked, I need to know everything about her.

"Only the Scarlet Witch knows."

"I'm sorry, who?" Who the heck calls herself 'The Scarlet Witch'?

"You know her as Wanda Maximoff."