Chapter 61: Preparations

Tony's Pov:
Me and the other Avengers were just chilling when Y/n and Peter suddenly came bursting through the door.

"Woah, what happened to prom?" I asked.

"Thanos." Peter said.

"Life." Y/n said at the same time, and it made sense.

"Ah shit, well, where is he?" I asked once again.

"Sent him through a portal back to Titan while time was frozen, which I did with the Time Stone."

"You had the Time Stone with you?"

"I figured that stuff like this was going to happen, better safe than sorry. Thanos already had one stone, Power, which we have now. But he won't just wait until we do something, he wants all the Stones. We just have to beat him and get them before he does." Y/n said like it was nothing.

"We don't even know where they are."

"Yes, we do, or at least from the most of them. Only the Soul Stone's location is still a mystery." Strange said, "Space is on Asgard, Reality is at Knowhere and Mind, Time and Power are all in this room."

"That is true. If we can remove the Stone from my head, we already have three of the six." Vision the synthezoid said.

"Viz, I'm not going to let you die." Wanda said, standing next to him.

"Wanda, I won't die if we use the technology that we have at our disposal, or at least at Wakanda. We have to go there, there's no other way."

"Than we must go to Wakanda, the final battle is about to begin. Grab what you need, we're leaving in one hour." I said, dismissing everyone.

Your Pov:
I was in my room grabbing every weapon and other useful equipment I could find when there was suddenly a knock on the door.

"Hey Peter, come in." I said without turning around.

"How did you know it was me? No, nevermind, you read my mind." he said with a chuckle.

"Indeed I did, are you already done with packing?"

"Almost, I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"Have been better, but we can't crawl back now. I just hope we find the Stones before he does, of which the chances of doing so are decreasing every minute."

"Yeah, but we'll survive."

"At least one of us is optimistic, but then again, you don't have the fate of the universe resting on your shoulders."

"Y/n, please stop packing for one minute. I know this is hard for you but you can't put all of this on yourself." Peter said, placing a hand on my shoulders.

"I know, I just don't want to lose you again." I said, letting my head rest on his chest.

"You won't, I promise."