Chapter 30: Shopping

Tony's Pov:
I was sitting in the living room, just talking with the others, when all the sudden Speedster came bursting through the door.

"Pietro, what is up with you? You look... shocked." Wanda said.

You could notice that he had been running, because before he said anything, he took a few deep breaths.

"It's Y/n, her eyes, they-" he said, but I already left the room to go to her.

I knew what was happening to her, it happens every time her emotions take over powers.

"Sweetie, it's me. I'm coming in now!" I said knocking on the door and came into the room.

I saw she created a force field around herself, so I walke towards her nightstand, where her bracelet was. I tossed it to the force field, which immediately disappeared. She grabbed it and put it on quickly, and stood up. I could see she had been crying, even though she tried to hide it by wiping the tears from her eyes.

Your Pov:
I wiped my tears away, but I knew it didn't make a difference.

"What happened?" Dad asked while hugging me.

"Nothing, really, it was just... I was so mad at Pietro. For the first time my life was on track, and then he ruined everything by kissing me. And now, Peter and I are back to being friends, and he still manages to ruin it. I can't even look at him without thinking of that moment on the roof. God, he makes me so angry." I said, getting a bit annoyed.

Dad pulled away and looked me direct in the eyes.

"Y/n Morgan Stark, put your chin up, wipe away those tears, blow your nose, fix your hair and make up and go with Natasha and Wanda to the mall or something, have a girls day." he said, while rubbing my shoulder.

Even through all the sadness, I managed to smile.

"You know what, I'm going to do that." Dad wanted to walk away, but I stopped him, "What do you think of my new hair and outfit by the way?"

"Very beautiful hun." he said before he left.

I fixed my hair and make up, and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Come on Y/n, you're Iron Man's daughter. Get yourself together, put on a smile and live your life. Screw boys, your parents and your friends is all you need."

After my little peptalk, I walked downstairs while sending Nat and Wanda a message in their heads. So when I entered the living room, they were ready to go.

"There you are, we've been waiting!" Nat said, already with the keys to the car in her hand.

Of course being the most annoying goddaughter you can wish for, I grabbed them and ran to the car. By the time they catched up, I already started it. Wanda put her hands on her hips, probably exhausted from taking the stairs.

"Do you even know how to drive?" she asked.

"If I can ride on a dragon and can control an entire spaceship, I can probably drive a car." I said. Wanda looked at Natasha, but she just shrugged.

Yes, I once controlled a spaceship, my seventh birthday got out of hand, that's all I'm saying.

Natasha's Pov:
We arrived at the mall, and for at least next three hours we went from store to store, with a food break in between. We talked about all sorts of things, but one of the main topics was Wanda talking about how Loki understands her and all that lovey dovey crap.

Y/n and I both agreed that it was very annoying.

"Oh Wanda, for the love of god, shut up! We've had enough about hearing that Loki understands you and all that. We are both really happy that you have found someone that loves you, but just stop." Y/n said.

"You just find it annoying because you don't have a boyfriend yourself, Y/n." Wanda said smiling.

"In her defence, your brother is the cause of that. And me and Steve are dating, but I don't talk about it ever single second." I said, trying to defend me and Y/n.

"Oh yeah, how is that going? Please, give us details. Not all of them, no wait, yes all of them." Y/n said, which made me instantly regretting I said that.

I just told them that we've been on a few dates, made out a couple of times, but that he's distant lately.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry, but I think he is thinking to end it. Keeping his distance, doing shady about the places he went to. It's obvious, he's either cheating or thinking about breaking up. Sorry you had to hear it from me." Wanda said.

I didn't want to believe it, but what if it was true? Maybe I should talk to him later.