Chapter 17: Talk

Your Pov:
After our 'rendez-vous', me and Peter walked to the kitchen, hand in hand. Dad was sitting at the counter, talking with Steve. When we entered the room, Dad and Steve directly walked up to us, and placed us on the couch.

"Look kids," Dad begun, "we understand that you love eachother very much, but we need to discuss some boundaries here."

"No, not another dad talk, please." I said.

"No, you're not getting another dad talk. You're getting a DADS talk. Now, let's set the rules here." Steve said.

"No kissing in front of us, no drinking on parties, no having sex, no getting home after curfew, no getting pregnant, got it?" Dad continued his speech.

"Y-yes Mr Stark, totally got it. None of those thing will ever happen." Peter said, worried he would get killed by them. Suddenly, Steve looked a bit strange.

"Y/n, what it is that on your neck? It looks like a bruise." he asked.

"Uhm, I think that is a... spider bite. Yep, a spider bite. A really big spider bit me... in my neck."

I said, before grabbing Peter's hand and running out of the room like our lives depended on it, which they did. We ran back to Peter's room, and closed the door.

"A spider bite? Because to me it looks like someone got a hickey." he said smirking.

"Well, to be clear, I wasn't completely lying. Maybe it was just a different kind, like a human spider... like a spider-man." I said.

And before I left the room, I gave him a wink.

Steve's Pov:
After Y/n said she was bitten by a spider, she ran out of the room with Peter.

"Tony, do you think Y/n got bitten by a spider? It was quite a big spot for it to be a spider bite." I said to him.

Tony gave me a "are you really that stupid" look, and then I realised.

"Oh, yeah, did not think of that. Wait a minute, if that was a hickey... from Peter, do you think they made out?"

"Oh hell no. They could be making out right now above us. I'm sorry, but she's way too young." Tony said as his eyes widened.

"Are you talking about Y/n again? When do you realize she won't listen?" I heard someone say.

When we turned around, we saw Bucky, and I had to hold Tony, otherwise he would've killed him.

"Don't you dare talk about my daughter like that! You are the one why I'm so worried about her!" Tony shouted at Bucky.

"Look Tony, I've made a mistake. I shouldn't have been drinking so much. All I'm saying is that teenage girls don't really listen to their dad that often." Buck said, slowly walking towards Tony.

"Bucky, I hate to tell you this, but I agree with Tony. I think you should leave for a while, sober up first." I said.

Bucky walked out of the room, probably knowing that was indeed the best decision.