Chapter 58: Back to school

Your Pov:
After hearing the amazing news, Peter and I really had to go to school. It was weird being back, after all, I had been out for over a month. So when we stepped inside, everyone immediately started asking all these questions. Not wanting to answer them, I grabbed my phone and earbuds, put on some music, and made my way to my locker. I was putting in some books when I felt a little tap on my shoulder.

"Y/n, you're back!" MJ said, launching herself on me by giving me a hug.

"Wow, who are you and what did you do to my bestie? The MJ I know doesn't do being kind." I said, laughing at her reaction.

"Well, people change when you don't see them for a month. So, what exactly happened?"

"I heard that supposedly I'm the mightiest being in the universe, that kinda caught me off guard."

"No way, that is so cool. So what is your superhero name, and your powers?"

"Apparently I'm called the Golden Enchantress, and about my powers, I'm not sure yet. Probably anthing that could help us defeat this evil alien Thanos."

"Well then, Golden Enchantress, I only have one question left: did Peter already ask you out to prom?"

"Yes, he did. This there a high chance I die? Absolutely, but do I care at this point, given the things I've been through? Not really."

"This additude is why we're friends. Okay, of to class we go."

Peter's Pov:
The classes went well, but walking in hallways is a whole new thing. Everyone wants pictures, autographs and stuff like that. Now that Y/n is back, she can help a bit by forcing the people to go away, but it doesn't work that often anymore.

"Why can't people just leave us alone for one moment?" I asked out of frustration.

"No idea, but I really want an answer to that question. Let's just get as soon as possible outside, then it'll get easier." Y/n said, struggling to get through the human sea.

"Are you sure you should use your powers that soon after you woke up? Maybe you should get some rest."

"With both Wanda and Natasha pregnant, they don't train as often, so I'm left with Dr Strange. He says I should study about the Stones, so I guess I'll be bound to reading the next few weeks."

"Aren't all those things like myths? What if it doesn't work?"

"Then we're doomed and back to square one. Yes, I see the doors."

As soon as we got outside, I activated my Spider-Man suit before Y/n could do something. I wasn't going to let her faint again.