Chapter 62: Babies

Your Pov:
After flying to Wakanda, we weren't alone anymore. The Guardians of the Galaxy had joined us, the Wakandians were on our side and we had to win this fight.

"Strange, Y/n, we have a request and you made be able to help." Natasha said, Wanda stood behind her.

"We need you to speed up the pregnancies, if we don't survive, maybe our children will." Wanda added.

"Strange, is that even possible?" I asked him.

"I suppose with the Time Stone it would be possible to do. But after that, you need to take it's power, along with the other Stones." He said.

"Okay, I guess I can do that. Maybe we need to go to a hospital room, Shuri, where can we find them?"

"Follow me, I'll make sure no one can enter the room." She said, leading us to the castle.

"Thank you, you have no idea what this means to both of us." Wanda said while walking.

"No problem, we are glad we can help. Y/n, do you know what to do?"

"Yes, I know what I'm supposed to do. You maybe wanna lay down for this, for your own safety." I said, insinuating to the beds.

When they were ready, I took a deep breath and started the process. Summoning the powers of the Stone was hard, but I managed.

"Okay, get ready to meet your children." I said giving them a smile.

The usual green glow appeared as the time passed. A few seconds later I heard crying, the sign the babies were there. I looked at them, already wrapped up in blankets and doing amazing.

"Oh, they're beautiful. Did you already have a name in mind?" I asked them both.

"Well, I had one, but I wasn't expecting twins." Wanda said, holding two little boys in her arms.

"Steve and I considered names, but we weren't sure about them yet." Nat said, smiling at her newborn daughter.

"Who do I need to get? For Nat obviously Steve, but who do you need now, Wanda?" I said to her, kind of knowing the answer.

"If it isn't too much trouble, Viz please." She said, and with one wave of my hand, the two of them fell through a portal.

"Okay, what just happened?" Steve wondered, a little disorientated.

"I teleported you to your wife and daughter, dipshit." I let out a little laugh, and Steve's face lightened up.

"Wait, we have a daughter?"

"Yes, you do, Cap. Wanda and Vision have received twin boys, and if you don't go look at your daughter I will kill you."

"Oh, she's beautiful." Cap said, having trouble to hold his tears back.

"She is, but we still need a name." Nat said, also fighting against the tears.

"Vision, same for you, look at your sons or your days are counted." I said, forming a threat.

"We were fighting over two names, but I guess we can use them both now." Wanda said happy.

"So, who is who?" Vision asked.

"Well, this one is Tommy and this little guy is Billy. Sounds about right, right Viz?"

"Yes, it does, Wanda."

"Aww, I love happy endings or beginnings, even if they are not my own." I said, hugging them both.

A/n: Okay, we all love new family members, but what is the Romanogers daughter gonna be called? Leave your suggestions in the comments.