Chapter 49: 177A Bleecker Street

Your Pov:
We had arrived at the address that was noted in the weird book I found, and before we could knock on the door, it already opened.

"Probably has to do with some mechanical system, I wouldn't worry about it." Dad said.

As we walked inside I noticed all these weird looking objects.

"Uhm, Mr Strange, I think I have something that belongs to you!" I said to the empty looking room, not really expecting an answer.

"It's Dr Strange, actually. Have you been practising already?" a strange voice said.

"Okay, what the actual hell is was that?" dad said as he activated his Iron Man suit.

"No idea, but we're about to find out." I said, getting my powers ready.

Suddenly a man came through what looked like a portal, and the one thing that immediatley caught my eye was the amulet he had around his neck.

"There's no need for that, I come in peace."

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Dad said, but I nudged him.

"Dad, come on. Let him talk, than we'll discuss if we shoot him."

"Listen to your daughter, Stark, she's smarter than you. You probably wonder why I gave you that book, am I right?" Dr Strange said.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock, that's why we're here." I said, lowering my hands.

"Have you ever wondered why you have powers? Nothing happens without a reason, it's a multiverse of paths, who have paths on their own aswell. Only the ones gifted enough can understand them and fully use them." Strange said, starting to walk around.

"Of course I've wondered why I have powers, and the multiverse isn't that complicated. If you didn't know, I'm a Stark, being smart is kinda my thing, so I've come to the conclusion that I must have done something so incredibly great that the universe has granted me my powers, which I now fully understand." I said, standing my ground.

"And this is the exact reason we are related, we think the same." Dad said, I just shrugged.

"Now, tell me why you randomly gave me that book."

"I gave you that book because you're the first one who was kidnapped by Thanos and came back, alive. Knowing that, I gave you that book because with it you can fully use your powers." Dr Strange said to me.

That triggered my dad, and the next 30 minutes and 43 seconds they were arguing about why I can't do stuff, I had to break them up at some time.

Stephen's Pov:
"Okay IronStrange, if you don't stop arguing and sending death glares at each other, I will crawl inside your heads and make you fall in love with each other." Y/n said.

I turned my head at her, not believing she would do that.

"Yeah, maybe we should. I don't want that to happen again." Tony said.

"You wouldn't do that." I said to her.

Yes, I would, I'm already inside your head. You really were a doctor before Kamar Taj, that's so cool I heard Y/n say in my head and highfive Tony.