Chapter 38: THE WEDDING

Your Pov:
It had been six months and the day of the wedding finally arrived. Nat had told Steve about her not being able to have children, and he took it pretty well. Of course he was devastated at first, but he had given her a hug and a promise everything would be fine. Me, my mom and Wanda had come with Nat to her wedding dress shopping, and it was beautiful.

The wedding would take place at the beach near Stark Mansion, and everything was just beautiful

The wedding would take place at the beach near Stark Mansion, and everything was just beautiful. Wanda and me had helped Nat with her hair and make up, and she looked stunning. When we were done and she looked in the mirror, she almost started to cry.

"Oh guys, thank you so much." she said while she covered her mouth with her hands, because she was shocked.

"Please don't cry, don't cry." Wanda and I said, raising our hands.

"Even though you look like an absolute goddess, don't cry. Please, don't ruin the make up." I said.

We all laughed and then we heard a knock on the door.

"Guys, can I talk with my bride to be please?" We heard Steve say. Our eyes widened and Wanda quickly hold the door.

"Steve, you know it's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding in her dress! You will see her at the ceremony and every day after that, but for now: go away and have patience, jeez." She said.

"Okay, fine, I'll leave! Love you, honey!" he said before he left, and then Nat turned to us.

"Now you guys need to get into your dresses, I can't walk to the aisle without my two best friends there."

"Right, be right back. Come, Y/n, we need to get into our dresses." Wanda said, quickly grabbing my hand.

We had matching dresses, but something strange happened while we put them on. After we got into them, Wanda sighed.

"Oh thank god, it still fits." she muttered.

"What do you mean 'it still fits', why wouldn't it?" I said, looking confused at her.

"Oh nothing. I've been eating a bit too much this morning, I guess, so I'm glad it still fits." she said.

Deep down I knew that wasn't the truth, but she blocked me out of her mind, so I couldn't read it.