Chapter 19: Just Friends...

Pietro's Pov:
I officially hate being popular. Look, I can't help it that every girl wants to date me, but it's really annoying. Everyone wants me to sit at their table, but I'm actually really scared of them. I walked into the cafeteria, and of course all the heads turned to me. I wanted to go away, but then I saw Y/n waving at me. I swear, she saved my life. I walked to the table, where she, Peter Parker and 2 other kids were talking.

"Can I sit with you guys?" I asked. The other boy looked at me, and began to stutter.

"U-uhm, y-you want to sit with us?"

"Ned, shut up. Of course you can sit here, Pietro." Peter said.

I'm not sure if I like Peter yet. He's a good guy, but there's one thing that annoys me about him. He is Y/n's boyfriend.

"So, did you survive your first day?" Y/n said smiling.

"Yes, but why does everyone look at us?" I said.

"They're not used to a guy who is 3 years younger than his twinsister, because he was dead. And they think you're hot." The girl with brown curls said.

"MJ is always direct to the point. Oh, and that is Ned, he doesn't say much." Peter said. The Ned guy looked at Peter with disbelief.

"I talk all the time?! What do you mean I don't say much?" he said.

"Then why do you always stutter when someone slightly cooler than you asks if they can sit at your table?" Y/n said, causing us all to laugh.

"She has a point." MJ said.

Your Pov:
After lunch, I went to my locker with MJ to grab my books.

"Y/n, what is the deal with you and Pietro?" she said suddenly, which caught me off guard.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, a bit confused.

"Oh come on. I see the way you guys look at at each other, or at least the way he looks at you. I hate to be the one to tell you, but that boy has a crush on you, and I think you do too."

I looked at her with a straight face.

"Nothing is going on between me and Pietro, I definitely don't have a crush on him. You know I'm dating Peter, and I love him."

"Oh please, you guys didn't even go on a date once."

"Well, we didn't have the chance. Ever had to deal with a Tony Stark and Steve Rogers lecture? I swear, they have an eye on us every single minute, we don't really have the freedom to go an a proper date." I explained to her.

I packed my bag and headed to gym class. After I got changed, I stepped into the gymhall and walked to Peter and Ned. We talked a bit, until Flash came to us.

"Hey Y/n, I changed my mind. I don't need to date you anymore for status."

"Oh, why the change of heart, Flash?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I made a new friend, that new dude." he said with an annoying smirk.

"You mean Pietro Maximoff? You know Y/n lives with him under one roof, right?" Peter said laughing.

"He already knows every single detail about you, but don't worry, all good things." I said, while walking to Flash.

And then I did something no one saw coming. I hugged him, but whispered something in his ear.

"So stay the hell away from me and my friends, because we will find you." And then I walked away with a innocent smile on my face.

Peter came running to me with a worried expression on his face.

"Y/n, are you okay? Did he do something? Why did you hug him?"

"Oh, don't worry honey, I simply told him that if he touches me or anyone else again, he might not get up in the morning." I reassured him, before class started.

Peter's Pov:
After we finished school, we walked home. At first it was fine, but I noticed that Pietro looked at Y/n the way I used to look at her. I'm sure it was nothing, but I had to make clear that she was mine.

"Y/n, I know we haven't been dating for a very long time, but I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date, say Friday at 7?" I asked her.

"Wait really? I would love to! I was just talking about that with MJ, about how we don't have any time because of Dad and Steve. Do I have to wear something special or just casual?" she said smling.

"Uhm, I don't know. Casual is fine I guess, you look good in casual. Well, you look good in everything, but-" I said, before she kissed me so I stopped with useless talking.

"Peter, just stop talking already. You could never hurt my feelings."