Chapter 76: Engaged

"So what are we gonna tell the others? And how? And when? Shit, I should've thought this through," Peter said, starting to stress out.

"Okay, here's what we are going to do: we're gonna walk back inside, pretend nothing happened and then I'll casually drop some hints, easy right?" I said, holding him by his shoulders.

"Okay, we can do that."

Yeah, it didn't go like that, thanks to Peter. We walked back inside, seeing everyone sitting in the living room and I just wanted to act like nothing happened, but I forgot I was now engaged to Mister Spoil Everything.

"Hey guys, how was the roof?" Wanda asked grinning, which I know understood.

"Oh, it was nice," I said, pretending it was just some casual shit.

"She said yes!" Peter practically yelled, making me slap myself in the face.

"Oh my god, you did!? I am so happy for you two, congratulations!" Wanda yelled back, tackling me in a hug, "Okay, when is the wedding? I need to know, because I have to start planning."

"Uhm, we know yet, but what I do know, is that I'm planning my own wedding. So don't get yourself knocked up again, Wands, because that was enough drama," I said in a serious tone.

"Not that I have someone to get pregnant from, so I think I'll just let that slide."

"Good. Now can I please show you the ring, because it's so beautiful?"

"Is that even a question?"

"Well done kid, you deserve each other," Steve said to Peter.

"Thanks, I just wished it was Mr Stark who would say that, no offense," Peter said, looking at his shoes.

"None taken. Now can you please just go kiss your bride-to-be before one of us dies again?"

"Gladly. Y/n, can you come over for a second?"

"Sure, what's up?" I asked, only to be interrupted by a kiss, "Oh, that's what's up, I see what you did there."

"Peter, welcome to the family, or what's left of it..." Mom said, in a little sad tone.

"I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe, Mrs Potts, I promise," He said, knowing what was going on.