Chapter 7: Awake

Tony's Pov:
When I noticed it was Y/n in Peter's arms, it felt like my world fell apart. Just when I thought the panic attacks were over, I saw my precious little girl with a death scare on her face. I had to stay strong for her, and Peter apparently, but I couldn't.

When he handed her over to me, I took her to her room and laid her down on her bed. I had to call Pepper, but my phone was still in the living room. I didn't want to leave Y/n's side, but her mother had know what happened.

"Mr Stark, go call Mrs Potts. I'll stay with Y/n, and make sure she's safe." The kid had probably noticed.

"Hey kid?"

"Yes, Mr Stark?"

"Take care of her."

Then I left the room.

Peter's Pov:
Y/n had fallen asleep in Tony's arms, so now she was just laying there on the bed, looking so vulnerable. I wanted to cry, but then I noticed she was waking up.

"Y/n, Y/n do you hear me?" I almost shouted.

"P-peter? I-is that y-you?"

"Yes, it's me. I'm here, I'm here." I said with a smile of relieve.

She got up and sat on her bed.

"Did you tell Dad already what happened?"

"No, not yet. He's calling your mom now, he should be back any second."

I had nearly finish my sentence when Mr Stark walked in again. He saw that Y/n was awake, so he ran to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh my god, Y/n. You are awake again. God, I was so worried. Mom is coming home from work to be with you, okay? Hey, are you okay, honey? Why are you crying?"

It was until now that hadn't I noticed she was crying, upset about what happened at school. I wanted to hug her so badly and tell her everyhing was going to be okay, but it didn't seem the right moment. She needed her parents, not some awkward guy she had only known for 2 days.

Your Pov:
When I woke up, I was in my bedroom, laying on my bed. I saw Peter sitting next to me, looking extremely worried. He seemed to burst out in tears, but he didn't. After dad came in, I couldn't help it anymore. I started to cry, thinking I could never stop.

I knew I had to tell him what happened, but it was too hard to say. To be honest, I wanted to hug Peter so bad, but I knew it wouldn't make a difference. So I hugged Dad. After that, Natasha came running in. She saw that I had been crying, so she ran to me and also gave me a big hug. I wanted to talk to her about what happened, but I saw the look in her eyes, she already knew what happened.

"A girl just knows that" she would always say.

"Hey dad, can I talk to Natasha for a moment?" I asked him, knowing he would hear it from Peter.

Dad looked at me with a smile and nodded. I walked away with Nat to her room.

Once she closed the door, I started to cry again. She walked me to her bed, and we both just sat there.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked when the worst crying was over.

I didn't want to, but I needed to, so I said everything.

"I was putting some of my books into my locker, when this guy, Flash, grabbed my shoulder. He asked me out, but I said he wasn't my type."

"Because he was rude, selfish and disrespectful?"

"Exactly. I wanted to return to my locker, but he grabbed me and... and-" I started to cry, only by even thinking about it.

"Continue when you're ready, sweetie" Natasha said, while rubbing my back for comfort.

"He pushed me against the lockers. I started panicking. If Peter didn't push him away... I don't even wanna think about what could've happened."

Natasha got up from the bed, walked to the mini fridge in her room and grabbed a carton with ice cream. After we finished it, compared with a lot of hugging, crying and comforting, Nat looked at me.

"Y/n, this may seem a bit inappropriate for this moment, but do you like Peter?