Chapter 23: The Truth

Your Pov:
Nat walked through my door, but I already noticed.

"Loki, you are terrible at shapeshifting. Just stop it already, I know it's you." I said to Nat/Loki.

"Okay, finee. You are onto me, I didn't even get to stab you yet! Boring mortal." He said, while shifting back to himself.

"You know, for a boring mortal, I'm way more powerful. You are looking at the person who was onto you even sooner than your own brother. By the way, thanks again for the cat. She's a really good conversation partner."

"That thing can talk?" He said with disbelief.

"That thing has a name, puny god." Gamora the cat said, making Loki losing his ability to form a proper sentence.

"You look a bit off, is something wrong?" he asked after he could talk again.

"Wait, did you just ask me if I'm okay? Wow, that's new." I said, with a surprised face, "But no, I'm not completely fine. Peter thought I was cheating on him with Pietro, which I'm not for the record, because we became close friends over the past few weeks."

"Oh, yeah that sucks. Look, don't come to me for relationship advice, I wil always say that stabbing is the best option, but I can tell that you and Peter are made for each other, everyone sees that." Loki said, which was calming and disturbing at the same time, because he as the one who said those words.

He gave me a hug, and we just sat there.

Peter's Pov:
I walked to Y/n's room, feeling sorry for what I said. I should have trusted her, but I didn't. And maybe is our relationship the price to pay for that. I almost stood infront of her door, ready to knock, when I realised I wasn't the only one who wanted to see her. I saw a blue trail for a second, and suddenly Pietro Maximoff stood next to me.

"You wanted to go to Y/n too, didn't you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to her. I said some messed up things and I wanted to say I'm sorry."

"Oh, yeah. I was just making sure she wasn't bored or anything like that, nothing special." Pietro said, and then it hit me.

Pietro liked Y/n and was about to tell her that. I had to stop him, because why would she say no to him. They were already closer then we had ever been, not to forget that he was goodlooking.

"Pietro, I think we need to talk, about Y/n." I said, looking right at him.

"What- what about her? Is something wrong, is she sick again?"

"Just walk with me, okay?" I said, and started to walk away.

We went to one of the many livingrooms, and then is when it started to go south.

"Tell me the truth. Do you have feelings for Y/n?" I said as soon as I closed the door.

"What, no! I don't know what you're talking about, Peter." Pietro said, I could hear the lying in his voice. I started to speak louder, almost yelling.

"I see the way you look at her! I used to look at her like that, before we were dating. You don't think I recognise that stare of admiration? I know why you were going to Y/n's room. You wanted to tell her how you really felt about her, didn't you?"

"Okay, so what if you're right? I already know it was a stupid plan, I know what she is going to say. That she is already happy with you, that she is sorry she doesn't feel the same and that she hopes we can still be friends! But how can we ever be friends, when I know how I feel about her, that I will never give up fighting for her. You have no idea how that feels, Peter!" Pietro shouted at me.

At that moment, Loki came stepping through the door, making the following announcement:

"Guys, I have no idea what you were yelling about, but Stark wants us all together, so follow me to the meeting room."