Chapter 8: Help

Natasha's Pov:
After I found out what happened, I ran to Y/n's room. When I saw her sitting in her bed, I was so relieved that I hugged her as tight as I could. I didn't want anything to happen to her. I could see in her eyes something was wrong, and then it hit me: a boy.

I didn't exactly knew what happened, but there was something with a boy. I looked at Peter, who sat next to her bed. No, it wasn't him, it couldn't be. He would never hurt her. They maybe didn't realise it yet, but they are made for each other. There was something else.

And now, after Y/n told me what happened, all I could think about was: how do I hurt this Flash guy the most. No one hurts a Romanoff and get's away with it, even if that Romanoff is a Stark.

I grabbed a carton with ice cream in it and 2 spoons. We just sat on my bed, eating the ice cream. She cried sometimes, even if she didn't want to, but she knew I was there for her.

"Thank you, Nat. I really needed this."

I just looked at her and smiled, letting her know I was there for her. But I did have to ask her one thing, about which I wasn't sure yet.

"Y/n, this may seem a little inappropriate for this moment, but do you like Peter?"

"What? No..." I looked at her, trying to create a serious look in this hard time, "Fine, maybe? I mean, he is my friend, but yeah, I guess." she admitted.

"Then I'm glad he was the one to save you. Now, come on, we have to go to Tony. Peter probably already told him, so we have to go there before he decides to end this Flash guy." I said laughing.

Y/n laughed at me, which was a miracle after what had happened to her.

Your Pov:
After me and Natasha talked about what happened, whe walked downstairs together. I saw Mom and Dad sitting on the couch, along with Peter and Steve. When they saw me, Mom ran to me and gave me a hug, while saying with a crack in her voice from the crying.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry about what happened at school. This is all my fault."

"No mom, it isn't. You didn't know that this would happen. Nobody could know, so don't blame yourself for the actions of some idiotic boy. Okay?" I told her, looking her right in the eyes.

She nodded and went to sit down again. I also went to sit down, but not next to Mom, Dad or Natasha and Steve. I went to sit next to Peter, because after all, he was the one who had saved me. The weird thing was, he was the only one who I didn't see crying. I guess he thought he had to be strong.

I was extremely tired and felt that I almost fell asleep. So I said goodnight to the others and went to my room. I think I had slept for a few hours when I got a nightmare. I scared myself awake and couldn't get back to sleep, so I went to the kitchen to grab some water. When I came downstairs, I saw I wasn't he only one with a terrible sleep issue.

Peter's Pov:
I couldn't sleep after what happened today. I went to the kitchen and got some water, when I heared someone else coming. It was Y/n, standing in the door.

"Hi, can't sleep aswell?" she asked me with a sleepy voice.

"No, today was rather scaring. Want some water?"

"Yeah, but I'll get it." she said and after that, she used her magic to control the water in the sink, making some water float into a glass.

When she stepped into the light of the moon, I saw her eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"Did you have a bad dream?" I asked careful.

"Yeah, but I'm used to it."

I could see she was scared, probably of falling asleep and getting another nightmare again. On that moment, I probably did the most scary thing I have ever done.

"Hey, do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?" I asked. I could see her being a bit shocked, but then she smiled.

"Yeah, I would like that."