You Laugh You Lose

Hi there, this is my first Wattpad story (and I'm not great a writing) but hope you enjoy :)

_________________________________
Nobody's POV:

It was a relatively Normal stream, Regular old 'you laugh you lose' Wilbur sitting slouched in his chair going over the rules with chat. Media share after media share kept going of crappy memes and video he has seen before, with silent snickers every now and then.

'OBJECTS I HAVE SHOVED UP MY ARSE'

"Oh my god chat! Do we need to go over this again!? No more repeating memes plea-"

Whilest (is that a word?) Wilbur was about to finish his sentence he was looking at who sent it and saw that Schlatt had sent it. He went silent, then smiled at the name.

"No more of that please chat"

He said smiling bright at the screen. Moving on for about maybe 20minutes until..

'GAYSCHLATT'

Knowing not to laugh at such a thing seeing as he had seen it so many times before, he looked at who sent it being non other then J-Schlatt himself.

Wilbur seeing that schlatt had sent the 'GAYSCHLATT' meme he let out a light chuckle, and after about a minute He realized he had laughed and chat was going crazy about it, he yelled out in a fit of rage before excepting it. He said his goodbyes to his stream and ended the stream with seeing all the byes in chat and "we love you" in chat filling him with happiness.

Pulling out his phone he checked his messages seeing one from his boyfriend or Schlatt for that matter. He said that he would be there In a minute to pick up Wilbur from the office seeing as he dropped him off before his stream too. Wilbur smiled at the text and replied with a simple 'Okay, thanks' Laying back in his chair as he turned off his computer and grabbed the water beside him. He took a sip before twisting the cap back on and grabbing it along with his phone and glasses.

Locking the door to his office behind him, he walked to the front of the building to see a familiar car pull up in front of him seeing his loved one smiling at him threw the window. Smiling back at the American he pulled open the door and sat down placing his seat belt on him and closing the door. He made eye contact with the Shorter male wearing a 'New York Yankees' hat on his fluffy light brown hair.

"Hello Love, Thankyou for driving me today"

Wilbur started giving the American a warm smile as he tilted his head slightly having a dusty pink flush on his cheeks. The other male who was now pulling away from the building on to the mane road, smiled while still looking forward at the road and replying with a simple

"Mhm, no problem Will"

They sat in comfortable silence before Wilbur layed his hand on the Dark eyed Man's thigh causing a squeak from the American as he did no expect that.

The Britt Hand rubbed softly up and down Schlatt's thigh as the American relaxed into the touch. Suddenly the Taller males hand gripped his thigh harshly causing a hitch in schlatts breath.

Schlatt's POV;

Feeling Wilburs hand grip my thigh harshly my steady breath hitched and I jumped a little bit. I felt a flush of Red fall on my face as i glanced over at Wilbur who was looking at me with a smirk but a soft one, not one of lust.

"It wasn't very nice of you to make me laugh y'a know, we were staring to get good media shares.."

He stated Peering over at the window as we stopped at a red light.
I looked over at him as he released his right grip but left his hand laying on my lower thigh now. I smiled over at him as I cupped his face gave in a soft kiss on the cheek. Smirking at him I say with a wave of confidence

"You're fault you laughed at me saying I'm gay, Lover boy"

I laughed as the light turned green And my foot hit the petal with force to get the care to move again.

Wilbur's POV:

I glare at Schlatt with obvious annoyance at the fact i laughed at the media share. We turned into our neighborhood. I move my hand away from his clothed thigh that my hand had been resting on are and I stared out the window as he continued to laugh at me.

We pulled into the drive way. Grabbing my water bottle and my phone I stepped out the car and walked into the house without speaking to schlatt from my obvious annoyance at him.

Nobody's POV:

Schlatt chuckled as the Britt gave him the silent treatment.
Wilbur walked Into the kitchen to place his water in the fridge and look for something to snack on.
Schlatt coming up behind him and wrapping his arms around Wilbur's waist as he place his chin on wilbur's shoulder. Wilbur let out a sigh in deafeat and gave the Shorter male a kiss on the hand before turning around to face the American.

Schlatt pressed his lips against wilbur's passionately before Wilbur cupped his cheeks taking control of the kiss.

Wilbur then parting their lips for air, he smiled a Schlatt before bringing him into a hug.
Schlatt scoffed with a smile still plastered on his face

"I'm the dominant one here you asshole"

He stated before hugging back digging his face into the crook on wilbur's neck melting under the touch of the Britt. Wilbur laughed at the Americans statement

"Whatever you say Love"

__________________________________

946 words

hope you enjoyed my first Wattpad, if you want you can leave suggestions :)