76🌹

A couple of months have passed now and things are getting into a routine

A couple of months have passed now and things are getting into a routine. Lanie loves her baby sister and tries to help out.

She loves to throw the diapers away. Right now she and Kash are outside in the pool.

Lanie has become a little fish and Morgan well she has found her voice for sure.

She sleeps for the most part at night but she stays in our room in the bassinet because she wakes up Lanie and it's almost impossible to get her back to sleep.

Shorty is coming over this weekend to paint Morgan's room for me and get it set up. I know we are lacking but it's not too important yet.

The doorbell goes off and I pat Morgan's back and walk to the door.

"Hey, guys come in!" I smiled.

"Des is going to take Junie out to swim with Kash and Lanie." She said as we walked to the living room to sit down.

"So how's it been with Morgan?" She asks.

"Thankfully she sleeps most of the night but I'm ready to get back working," I said passing Morgan over to Ivy.

"I think I want another baby." She said.

"We'll go for it then Ivy. I'm sure Des won't mind." I laugh.

"Starting all over again though but you are most definitely giving me baby fever with Morgan. I swear I love her name and I know it means a lot to Kash and his dad." She smiled.

"It means a lot to me as well. I wish I could have met him but it was an honor to name her after him."

"Can we go outside with Morgan and put our feet in the water?" Ivy asked.

"I haven't taken her out just put her in the bassinet and I'll carry the monitor in case she wakes up," I said.

We went outside and put our feet in the water and it felt so nice. Junie was more vocal and well Lanie is now talking up a storm.

"Mama look!" Lanie said splashing Kash.

I couldn't help but laugh as Lanie kept splashing Kash.

"Dang Lanie, can you stop?" He laughs.

Junie starts splashing Des as well. She does everything that Lanie does and when Lanie giggles we all laugh.

A little while later we decide to have a cookout. The girls are playing in a piece of the yard that Kash fenced in with toys and blankets and shade and those little foam numbers on the grass.

The girls are playing baby dolls while I am holding Morgan under the umbrella in the shade letting her drink from a bottle that I pumped earlier.

Once Morgan eats and I burped her I took her back inside and put her in the bassinet so that I could eat and once I finished eating I was going to grab Lanie but Kash did it for me.

Later that night we got the girls down to sleep and headed to our bedroom.

I am so tired but I need a shower. I walk into the bathroom and Kash walks up behind me and kisses my shoulder.

"Can I shower you with?" He asked.

"Of course you can. I have missed our showers together." I smile.

"Oh I have too and now you can really enjoy a shower with me." He smirked turning me around to kiss me.

"Start the water already Kash!" I giggle.

I watch him strip down and get the water to the right temp and god I want him so bad. I'm so ready!

He helps me in the tub and as the water cascades down my body so does Kash's fingers.

"I have missed this so much Navy but I'm very thankful for both of my girls and the sacrifices you have made for us." He said kissing down my neck.

My back is pressed up against his front and I can feel how much he wants me. I lean back against him and he holds my full breast in his hands and squeezes them while I grind on him.

"Do you think you can let me inside of you now?" He whispers against my ear.

I shake my head yes and bite my lip... "Yes, I am more than ready," I said turning around to face him.

Kash lifts my left and slides inside me. He holds still for a second to let me adjust and he closes his eyes and I watch the look on his face. His wet eyelashes are closed and his mouth is slightly open but when he opens his eyes I see nothing but love.

"God I've waited so long to be back inside of you. Are you ok baby?"

"Kash I'm better than great. You can move now give me what I want." I said.

"You don't have to ask me twice." He said thrusting into me. It wasn't long until we both came.

We shuffled out of the shower wet and went straight over to the bed where we had another round.

I was as horny as he was and I was ready for whatever he wanted to give me.

I climb on all fours and he slips right in. He kisses up my back as he thrust before I turn over and he climbs on top and I wrap my legs around him and he enters me again.

"God Kash you feel amazing!" I moan out.

He leans down and sucks on my bottom lip before his tongue enters my mouth. Our tongues swirl together as our bodies move with each other until we both release together.

"Wow, that was something Navy." He said rolling off of me catching his breath.

"Wow is right Kash." I laugh.

"Now let's get cleaned up and actually shower and hope the girls stay asleep." He laughs.

"Sounds good! Let's actually shower this time." I laugh following him back to the shower.

"If I look at your body I'm going to get hard again." He said.

"I'm sorry I have all this goodness." I laugh out.