61🏍

We swam until we were waterlogged and I know one thing I slept so good last nite but sadly up early heading to work

I have another back piece that's scheduled for most of the day if the guy can take it.

I kiss Lanie and Navy bye and jump on my bike and head to the shop.

I always worry until I see Navy walk in the door. After losing Morgan I just panic sometimes.

She walks in smiling and I wink at her as my client walks in behind her.

I feel like I'm tattooing forever when the guy asks for a break. I get up to stretch and walk back to my office to sit and relax.

It wasn't long until Navy walked back in the room and I motion her over to sit on my lap. It seems to be our thing now.

"How's the tattoo going?" She asked.

"It's going but what I really wanna know is what your mouth tastes like," I said.

"Kash you can't talk dirty to me here!" She giggles as I nibble on her neck.

"Yeah, we can. We got this chair or go to the bathroom. But I'd love to bend you over my desk." I said kissing her again.

"Let's go to the bathroom." She said getting up.

I watched her walk away and I couldn't believe she was going through with this.

I locked the office door and followed her to the bathroom and locked that door too.

She had her jeans and panties down at her ankles sitting on the countertop.

"Fuck you look sexy." I grin.

I watch as she leans back on the countertop with her legs up in the air and I walk up with my pants down at my ankles and put her legs on my shoulder and thrust into her.

She's so fuckin wet that I can't even think straight and I know I'm not going to last long.

I look down and watch as I move in and out of her slowly.

"Kash shit I can't hold it much longer and I want to scream." She said.

"I can't hold it either because this is what dreams are made of," I said leaning forward kissing her lips.

I thrust a few more times and she lets go and I'm not far behind. I help her clean up and we put our clothes back on and then laugh.

"Well, we did that." She laughs.

"Yeah, we did. I swore I would never do anything like that at work but I mean you are my fiancée now." I smile.

"I forgot to show the guys. I'll try to show my hand to see if they notice." Navy said.

When we walked back up front Hoss and Dom were smirking like they knew.

She walked over to where Dom was tattooing a teddy bear on a girl's shoulder blade.

"That bear is cute! Dom do you need anything?" Navy asked scratching her face. But he didn't notice.

"No I'm good but thanks Navy." He said.

"Hoss you ok over there?" She asked.

"I'm good," Hoss said.

The girl looked up and saw my ring. "Wow, that's a beautiful ring." She said.

"Thanks, I'm was trying to show these two doofuses but they are obvious." Navy laughs.

Dom is just staring at me. DOM! My ring? Does it make sense or click?" She laughs.

"No but nice ring." He shrugged.

"Omg, you big dummy! Kash proposed to me." She smiles.

"Ohh man I had no idea ." Dom laughed.

"Congrats Navy! You are perfect for Kash." Hoss said.

The rest of the day went smoothly. We were all cleaning up for the evening when the door opened and Dom said oh no.

"Can I help you? We are closing." Hoss said.

"I just need to talk to Kash." She said twirling that dirty hair around her finger.

Navy walked to the back to get me  "Kash some girl wants to talk to you upfront." She said walking back upfront.

I was right behind her and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Hi, kashie missed me?" She said.

"Nikki, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I thought I would surprise you and we could have some fun." She giggled.

"Sorry but that's a hard pass. I'm engaged now." I said.

"She doesn't have to know and I can show you a good time." She said flinging her hair.

"She will know because she's standing right here," I said walking over in front of her.

"Oh well, it doesn't make a difference to me. A threesome sounds good too." She said.

Navy lunged at her and she jumped back scared. "I'll mop the floor with you if you ever step foot back in this business or even look in Kash's direction." She said.

"Umm...."

"And before you ask there is no one in this establishment that wants anything to do with you. In case that's too big of a word for you, I mean shop. Now get your crusty ass out of here." Navy said walking to the door and opening it for her and pointed.

She huffed and walked out the door and she locked it behind her. "Please for the love of God don't tell me that you slept with her Kash?"

"No I have never slept with Nikki but Hoss did one time drunk." I laughed.

"Oh god I was drunk and she was on top of me and her body odor smell woke me up and I pushed her off so no my dick never got near her." He laughed.

"I think we got us a bodyguard." Dom laughed.

"You were something else and I'm sorry you had to get worked up thinking I slept with her because I didn't," I said.

"If you say so Kashie." She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Oh god please don't call me that. It makes my skin craw." I said.

"Just call him daddy because we all know what you two were doing earlier and we are jealous." Hoss laughed.