27🏍

After the kiss, I left and headed toward the shop

After the kiss, I left and headed toward the shop. We had a full plate today. Dom and Hoss were already there working on a couple of tats.

"Morning boss! You look happy today." Dom smiled.

"Just a nice warm morning to ride my bike," I said walking back to my station to get ready for my appointment. Today I would be working a long time. I had a sleeve to finish up. We had been working on it for a few weeks now.

It wasn't long until the guy came in and we got started. I looked up at the clock and saw it was after twelve but we didn't have time to stop and eat.

The door dinged and I looked up and saw Navy holding Lanie's carried in her hand. "Hey! What's up?" I said as she walked over.

"I thought you guys may be hungry and I was going to go to the diner and pick up some food." She said.

"That would be nice. I'm sure Dom and Hoss would want something too." I said.

Even the guy I was working on asked for a burger as well. I offered to keep Lanie because she was asleep in her carrier while Navy went to grab the food.

"So how's it being a dad?" The guy asked.

"Oh, she's not my daughter," I said.

"Oh man the way you looked at that Chick I thought she was your girl." He said.

"She's my best friend and this is her baby," I said looking down at Lanie to make sure she's ok.

Ten to fifteen minutes later Navy walked back in with a couple of bags of food. We all stopped to take a break and eat.

"Thanks for getting this for us," I said handing her money.

"Thanks, Navy!" Dom said biting into his burger.

"Yeah, thanks Navy I'll pay you in a little bit. Hoss said."

"I got it guys don't worry about it," I told them.

I picked up Lanie and we went back to my office to eat. "Thanks for coming by I was just thinking I wasn't going to be able to eat and I was hungry.

"It's no problem I wanted to get out today and thought why not." She said.

Lanie stayed asleep the whole time. I kept glancing at her to make sure. "So umm my dad asked if I could bring you over this evening for dinner?" I ask.

"That sounds amazing Kash. I would love to go." She smiles.

We finished our burger and I knew I had to get out there and finish the tat. "I'm glad you stopped by but I have to go finish up this tat. I'll be by to pick you up once I'm finished." I said standing up and walking around my desk to where she was sitting and I bent down and kissed her lips softly.

She smiles at me and kisses me again. "I'm going to head to the grocery store and pick up a few things. She needs more diapers." She said standing up.

"Let me carry her out for you and put her in your vehicle," I said following her out.

"Bye guys!" Navy said as we walked out. I put Lanie in the car and strapped her in. I leaned in and kissed her head. "You be a good girl for momma." I smiled at her before shutting the door.

"Thanks, Kash! I'll see you later." She smiles.

"I would kiss you but well nosey eyes are probably looking out the window. I'll make up for it later." I chuckle.

I watch her pull out and I head back inside. "Damn Kash you have it bad." Hoss laughs.

"Fuck off," I said heading back to my station to finish up on the sleeve tat.

A few hours later I finish the tattoo and the guy loves it. He pays and I clean up and head to the office to lock it up.

"Alright, guys I'm out of here. I have places to be. Lock up when you're done." I said to Dom.

"You got it, boss. I have a couple more tats to do then I'll lock up." He said.

I headed out to my bike and got on it and headed to Navy's house. Once I pull up I go ahead and park my bike in her garage so we can take her SUV over to Dad's.

When I walk up to the door Navy is smiling at me through the glass. She opens the door to let me in. "Hey there! We are ready to go."

"Alright what do you need me to carry?" I laugh.

"Just Lanie, please. I will grab her diaper bag." She said grabbing the bag off the counter and I picked up Lanie and took her to the car and buckled her in.

When we pull up at my house my dad is sitting on the porch rocking. I get Lanie and meet Navy around the from of the vehicle.

"Hey, dad!" I smile.

"Hey, son! Who do you have here?" He asked smiling.

"This here is Lanie and this is Navy." I smile.

"Nice to meet you Navy and well don't you have a cutie." He smiled.

"Thank you, sir," Navy said.

"Sir nothing! Call me Julian." He smiled.

"What did you make to eat dad? Because I know it's something good.

"Well, I made some stuffed peppers and all the sides you can think of. I was excited to cook for more than just me and you." He smiled getting up and we followed him inside.

I sit Lanie's carrier on the floor so we could see her incase she woke up and I had Navy follow me to the table. "I hope you like stuffed peppers.

"Oh god it smells so good and I'm starving. I haven't eaten like this since my mom used to cook." She smiled.

Dad sits down at the table with us. Let's pray kids because I'm happy to be here with you both." He said.