40🌹

Later that day I'm out laying by the pool while Lanie was taking a nap

Shorty came by earlier and got Kash and he went to find a bed. I'm excited to get a new bed and have something new instead of rolling around in that bed holding in all of my grief.

I can't believe we had sex last night. I wasn't even thinking about that even though I was noticing him more and feeling a little something below.

I heard the door open and I look up and see Kash walking toward me.

"Damn you look hot. But umm I got the bed I hope you will like it. Shorty is going to help me take your bed down and put this one up. Would you like to come take the covers off?" He asks.

"Sure I can do that. Let me slip my clothes back on. Do you mind handing them to me? They are over on the chair Kash."

He grabs them and walks back over with them. "I hate for you to cover up because I enjoy looking at you but I don't want Shorty seeing the goods." He laughs.

I follow him upstairs and close Lanie's door after checking on her and then head to my room to take all the covers off of the bed.

I know it sounds stupid but I need to say goodbye to this bed because it's kinda like saying goodbye to Gavin. We had many fun nights on this bed just snuggling and watching tv.

"You alright Navy?" Kash asks.

"Yeah, it's silly," I said wiping my eyes.

"It's not silly. Hey, Shorty can you give us a min?" Kash asks walking in the bathroom with me.

He closes the bathroom door and stands in front of me. "Now tell me what's up?"

"It's silly Kash... I was having to try and come to terms with losing the bed. I spent a lot of time on the bed with Gavin just cuddling and watching tv and I guess I have an attachment to it." I shrug.

"We don't have to get rid of it. We can put it in the spare room and you can go lay on it whenever you want." He smiled.

"Thank you Kash for understanding. I am excited to see what you bought me." I smile.

He cups my face and leans in and kisses me. "Come on and see what I got for us." He smiled and kissed me again.

When we walked back into the bedroom I heard Lanie cry. "I'll be back let me go get her.

I walk into her room and pick her up and walk back to the bedroom and as soon as Lanie saw Kash she smiled and pointed with her little chubby fingers and said "Dada!"

Kash blew her a kiss and she giggled. I looked over at Shorty and he smirked. "Are you sure you guys aren't a couple? I mean if you are it's none of my business but I like how happy you both look." He said.

I looked at Kash and he looked at me and we both smiled.

"I can tell something happened because you both look extremely happy. If I was assessing the situation I would say you guys had sex." He laughed.

I know my face is red but I didn't say anything and Kash walked around the room and removed the pillows off of the bed and didn't say anything either.

"Yup silence is golden." Shorty laughed.

A little while later they got the old bed out and in a spare room and begin sitting up the bed frame and I was surprised at how pretty it was.

Shorty wanted to hold Lanie while Kash helped me to make the bed and make it look how I wanted it to. He even got me two new end tables as well and a dresser to match.

"Kash you didn't have to get all of this but I love it thank you so much," I said.

"You are more than welcome. I wanted you to have something new." He winked.

I stepped out of the room to go feed Lanie and see if she will go back to sleep so that I can help them out but by the time I got done with her and put her back in the crib they the room finished.

"Can you come have a look now?" I really hope you like it." He said.

"I cant wait to see it, Kash." I smile at him and squeeze his arm lightly.

"Close your eyes Navy!" Shorty said.

I closed my eyes and Kash helped me to walk inside the room. "Ok, you can open your eyes now." He said.

When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful bed and I teared up. "Oh, Kash it's beautiful!" I said.

 "Oh, Kash it's beautiful!" I said

"I'm glad that you like it Navy. I know you like the color green and it matches the room well." Kash smiled.

I walk over and take a seat on the bed and it feels comfy. "Wow, this is more than I expected Kash," I said just as Lanie cries out.

"I will get her if that's ok." Shorty smiled.

"Go ahead Shorty! She can't sleep with all the excitement going on." I smile.

When Shorty walks out of the room I walk over to where Kash is and kiss him. "Thank you I'm speechless." I smile.

"You're more than welcome. I hope maybe we can try it out soon." He smirks.

"Oh, I bet that you do." I laugh when Shorty appears back in the room with Lanie who is smiling with her fingers in her mouth.

"Hey, Lanie bug!" Kash said.

"Dada." She grins.

Kash walks over and takes her from Shorty and places kisses all over her face and Lanie giggles.

I can't help but smile and my heart melts when I see them together.