56🌹

The next morning we started moving things up into the spare bedroom before April brought Lanie back

Kash brought things up and I moved them around the room. I looked over at the bed and I didn't want to cry for once.

I will always love Gavin and he was my first everything but I'm happy with my life now with Kash. He makes me happier than I ever could imagine and he is a great dad to Lanie.

"This is the last of the stuff you picked out Navy," Kash said.

"Thanks I think I have things the way I want it. But I was lost in thought." I smile.

He sets the box down and wraps his arms around me. "What's on your mind?"

"Just thinking about how happy I am and I can look at this bed and not cry. I mean I will always love Gavin but I'm glad about how things have changed and you came into our life." I smile at him and lean in for a kiss.

He hugs me tighter and kisses me more passionately. We were really getting into that kiss when the doorbell went off.

"Lanie is here." I smile at him.

"I have missed my girl." He said running down the steps to the door.

"Hey, guys!" April smiled holding Lanie on her hip.

"There is my Lanie Bug!" Kash said taking Lanie from April.

"Morning April! How did she do?" I ask.

"She was the perfect little angel and we loved having her with us." She said handing me the diaper bag and Gavin bear.

"I'm so glad she was good. It was weird not going to check on her last night." I laugh.

"Momma said come tonight to group she is making a meal after the session and please bring Lanie because I will be there," April said.

"We will be there. We were talking that we need to make time to get back there." I said.

"See you guys tonight! Bye, sweet Lanie!" April said before leaving.

I walk over to Kash who is holding Lanie. "Did you have fun, Lanie?" I smile at her.

"Yes, mama." She smiled.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek and she giggled. "Are you hungry? Want a snack?" I ask.

"Yes, pease mama." She smiled and kicked her feet as Kash put her in the high chair.

I don't know what my life would be like without Lanie or Kash. I am one lucky girl.

Later on in the day Ivy walks over and asks if we want to go to the beach with them and I was all up for it.

We gather things up and head down to the beach in separate cars. Lanie is so chatty in her car seat. When she sees the beach she starts screaming and kicking her legs.

"Lanie, you want to play on the beach with daddy?" I ask.

"Dada sand!" She giggles.

We park and get out and Kash carries all the junk while I bounce Lanie on my hip.

Ivy is carrying a few towels while Des has Junie in his arm. Her first trip to the beach.

We spread out the blanket and sit down and when Des hands Ivy Junie I see her cute little bathing suit with ruffles on her butt.

"Oh my god, she's so cute. Give her to me." I laugh.

I snuggle Junie and it gives me baby fever. I want to have a baby.

Kash looks back at us and grins when he sees me with Junie.

I watch as he takes Lanie down to the water with Des. I look over at Ivy and smile at her.

"What's going on in that mind of yours?" Ivy asked.

I look down at Junie and move her fuzzy hair around on top of her head and look over at Ivy... "I have baby fever," I said.

"I knew it! You could give Kash a baby of his own Navy." She smirks.

"Hush my ovaries are already singing and let me tell you he looks delicious without a shirt on." I laugh.

"Des makes me cream in my bathing suit." She giggles.

"Oh, good grief woman." I giggle.

"Let's get closer to the water and see how Junie likes it. Plus we gotta get the hoes away from our men." Ivy laughs standing up.

"Sounds good here take Junie and let's go," I said handing her off.

We walk down to the guys and Lanie and there is a couple of giggly girls nearby.

"Hey get too hot on that blanket?" Kash smiled.

"No, I came to stake my claim on you. Too many people looking at your hot body." I smirk.

"Oh, I like the thought of you staking your claim Navy." He smiled and leaned over for a kiss.

"Mama look!" Lanie said.

"You have a seashell, Lanie." I smile at her.

I look over and Junie is making an ugly face. "I'm guessing she doesn't like to get wet." Kash laughed.

"She likes baths though," Des said shrugging.

Ivy picks her up out of the water and puts her on her lap and she stops crying.

"She will love it when she's Lanie's age," I said.

"Baby Juey!" Lanie grins and tries to hand Ivy her seashell.

"Let's find more seashells bug," Kash said to Lanie.

I can't help but stare at him as droplets of water roll down his skin over his tattoos. God, he makes me want to jump his bones.

Kash leans over and whispers in my ear... "I can see the lust in your eyes Navy. You want me to fuck you right here on the beach don't you?" He said.

I lick my lips and try to swallow. "Is it hot or just me?" I grin.

"Oh, it's hot alright and that would be you in that sexy orange bikini. I would love to sink my teeth on your nipples and then suck you dry." He whispered.

"I think it's time to go home." I laugh.