10🏍

The next morning I'm in a bad mood

The next morning I'm in a bad mood. I dreamt about Morgan all night and woke up to think about all the money that asshole took from me.

I take a shower and put on some clothes and a dash of cologne before hopping on my bike and heading to the shop.

Once there I set my stuff up to get ready for my first client of the day. I walk to the office and unlock the drawer and look at Navy's writing and see all the numbers she wrote down of how many times he took money out.

I have a scowl on my face until I look up and see Navy standing in the doorway.

"Morning Kash!" She smiles handing me a bag.

"What's this?" I ask.

"I brought you a sausage biscuit." She smiled sitting down on the leather chair across the room.

"Thanks, I'm pretty hungry but I had a terrible dream last night, and then thinking about all the money that was stolen I've been in a pissy mood and didn't eat. Well, I was until you showed up." I laughed.

"Well, I'm glad I could help. I had a horrible night's sleep. Besides tossing and turning the baby kicking and watching a video of Gavin before I went to sleep which was a stupid idea." She said.

"I'm sorry your night was as shitty as mine. Maybe we can make it better today." I smiled.

"I doubt it when I dig in that book and look at more numbers." She said making an ugly face.

"Well just seeing you makes it better. I've never had a woman just be my friend." I laugh.

"Oh, you don't want them as friends you just want in their pants. Is that's what you were thinking when you first met me?" She asked.

"Actually no. I saw how sad you were and I just wanted to make you smile." I said.

"That's sweet now get your ass up and let me get started on those books before I get tired." She laughed.

"What did you think of me when you first saw me?" I ask.

"I thought you were nice looking and I liked the tattoo's but when I saw your motorcycle I thought you were in a gang." She laughs.

"Well, I could see why you would think that." I laugh getting up out of the chair so she can sit down.

God, I can't stop staring at her face. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen but I can't tell her that. She will find me to be a creep and will end our friendship and I'd rather have that than nothing.

She sits down and I watch her open the book. "I'm breaking it down monthly and we will see how much he takes each month." She said looking up at me and it's like I am lost in those green eyes of hers. I swallow hard and try to focus on what she's saying.

Hoss walks to the door and knocks. "Hey, Kash we have someone out here without an appointment that wants a tattoo. Do you have time to do it?" He asked.

"How big is it Hoss?" I ask.

"It's a small seahorse." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah give me a few minutes and I'll be out there," I said.

"A seahorse?" She giggles.

"What's wrong with that?" I ask.

"Nothing I guess I just think I would need to really think about what I wanted not just pick something." She said.

"If it helps you any I have a dancing eggplant inside my leg." I laugh.

"A dick emoji on the inside of your leg?" She giggles.

"I'll show you sometime," I said heading to the door. "Wait I didn't mean that in a nasty way," I said.

"I didn't take it wrong. Now go work on your seahorse." She smiled.

God her smile does something to me. I feel it down to my dick. I walk out to my station and found a half-naked girl posing on my chair. Hell, I don't want to tattoo her.

"I was hoping you would say yes." She smiles as wide as the Cheshire Cat.

"Where do you want this tattoo?" I ask.

"Above my ankle please." She bats her eyelashes so hard they are about to fall off.

"My name is Cheryl and I'm single." She boasts.

"That's nice," I said placing the stencil on her leg.

She just kept on and on and I was getting tired of her. I was coloring it in when Navy walked out and over to me.

I look up at her and smile. "No wonder you aren't interested." She huffed.

I was shocked when Navy put her hand on my shoulder. "Babe I need to see you in your office when you get done." She said.

I looked up at her and she's making this face like play along. "I'll be right there love." I smile at her.

I see her face coming toward me and she kisses my forehead before turning and walking back to my office.

"Looks like you already have a girl and a baby on the way. Sorry I flirted with you." She said.

"Yeah I do and it's all good. I'm used to getting hit on. But Hoss and Dom are single." I laugh finishing up her tattoo and let Hoss ring her up and he's trying to let her down when she asks him out.

I clean up my station and wash my hands before walking back to the office and find Navy looking at the books.

"Thanks for what you did out there," I said.

"I heard her and you weren't responding so I thought I would help and I figured when she saw my belly she would back off thinking your my baby daddy." She laughs.

"Thanks, I don't mind stepping in and helping when the baby comes." I smile.

"Have you ever held a baby Kash?" She laughs.

"No, but I'm sure I can learn." I wink at her.

" I wink at her