43🏍

We swam for a long time until Lanie got cranky so Navy took her inside and bathed her and fed her and laid her down to sleep

She walked back out to where we were still sitting around the fire pit. "Sorry, guys she didn't want to go to sleep," Navy said sitting down beside me.

"It's ok we figured it wouldn't take long with all that swimming," Ivy said.

"I hope she sleeps all night." Navy yawns.

"Well, we gotta head home and shower and get some rest. Des works in the morning and I don't go back until tomorrow night." She said.

"Well, we are glad you guys came over and went swimming with us," Navy said.

Des gets up and fist bumps me and grabs Ivy's hand as they walk off.

"Nite guys!" Navy calls.

"Are you ready to go in?" I ask her.

"I am more than ready. Swimming makes me tired." She giggles.

"Let me put the fire out and I'm right behind you," I said as she walked inside.

After I made it inside and locked the door I checked the front door and set the alarm before heading upstairs. I don't have to sleep on the couch anymore.

I walked up to Lanie's room and checked on her and she was sound asleep. I walked over to her and leaned over the crib and kissed her forehead.

When I made it to the bedroom I watched as Navy turned the bed down. She wasn't paying any attention to me.

When she looked up she smiled at me. "What are you doing?"

"I was just watching you is all," I said walking over to where she was.

"Creeper." She laughed.

"I'll show you creeper," I said grabbing her hands and twirling her around. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

"Do you want to shower with me? I mean we have to get this chlorine off of us." She smiled.

"Fuck yeah I do. Why aren't you naked yet?" I laugh.

We strip down and step into the shower while she turns the water on. I watch as she dips her head under the water but I'm more focused on her body and hoping she lets me touch it.

"Would you like help washing your hair?" I asked her.

"Have you ever washed a woman's hair before?" She asked.

"No, but I'm sure that I can." I smile.

I soaped up her hair and scratched her scalp which she seemed to love. I watched as the suds fell down her body and well I couldn't keep my little friend down.

I wanted to push her up against the wall and have my way with her but I'm trying to be patient.

When she turned around and noticed my problem she giggled and grabbed him and tugged a few times as she stroked him.

"I was hoping we could try the new bed out." She said before leaning in and kissing me.

"I completely agree with that. Let's finish showering fast because he can't wait." I laugh.

"I can see and feel that." She said as we rinsed off and stepped out.

We wrapped towels around us and headed towards the bed. "I'm going to check on Lanie first," I said.

"I will be waiting on you Kash." She said smiling.

I tiptoed to Lanie's room and prayed she was asleep so I could get back to Navy fast. I looked into the crib and Lanie was sound asleep with her pacifier in her mouth with her little fingers clutching onto her Gavin bear.

I got out of the room and pulled the door up and walked back to our room. It was nice to say our room for once and when I walked back in and closed the door she was under the covers.

"Was she ok Kash?"

"Yeah, she was sound to sleep holding on to her Gavin bear," I said walking over to the bed.

Navy smiled and patted the bed next to her. "I'm hoping that you are naked under those covers." I smile.

"Guess you will have to look and see." She giggled.

I lifted up the covers and saw she was in her birthday suit. I let the towel go that was around me and slid in the bed beside her.

"Free reign Kash. You don't have to ask you can do whatever you want to me I mean within reason and no butt stuff." She laughed.

"Got it no butt stuff. Well, I'm telling you right now my mouth is going to suck and lick every inch of your body." I said.

She let out a big sigh and bit her bottom lip as I moved over on top of her.

She spread her legs and let me settle between hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I couldn't wait to taste her lips.

I drag my lips from hers and kiss down her neck to her collarbone before kissing on down until I reach the top of her breast.

I got up on my knees as I kissed on down her chest and took each nipple into my mouth and sucked and licked on them as she moaned and arched her body.

I kissed on down to her belly button and her hip bones until I reached her mound. I kissed the top of it before kissing her thighs and down her legs before I moved back up to her sweet spot.

So many times I had dreamed of what she would taste like and god she tasted like heaven. As I licked her nub she was shifting and moving and moaning out.

I continue on a little longer until I feel her shudder under me and I move back up to her face and lean down and kiss her.

"Hi!" I smile at her

"Hi!" She giggles back.

"Are you ready for something more?" I ask her.

"Of course I'm ready Kash." She smiles.