72🌹

A couple of months have passed and I'm on complete bed rest now

A couple of months have passed and I'm on complete bed rest now. My blood pressure has been so high and all I have to do is rest.

Lanie turns two this weekend and I'm praying the baby doesn't come but I'm 39 weeks now and it could happen at any time I'm told.

Ivy is doing all the decorating with April's help. Kash gave her a credit card and said to buy whatever she wanted to.

I feel bad for not helping but my baby's life is more important then decorating.

Someone knocked on the door and it was Ivy. "Hey, I brought you some cookies. Remi sent me a bunch and I thought you could use a few." She smiled.

"Aww thanks, Ivy I appreciate it and of course I'll take a cookie or two."

"I have everything for Lanie's party this weekend. Do you think you can come down and set outside with us?" She asked.

"I think so. My blood pressure has been stable but Dr. Swartz is afraid of preeclampsia and we don't want that." I said.

"So what's the theme?" I ask.

"I got water-themed animals like seahorses and baby sharks since Lanie loves that. I know they will be getting in the pool after." Ivy laughed.

"Sounds perfect! Where is Junie?" I ask.

"She is downstairs with April and Lanie. It's so cute seeing her sit up now and she called me mama the other day in a babble." She smiled.

"That's great! Before long she will be everywhere like Lanie." I laugh.

"Well, I'm going to let you rest I just wanted to bring you cookies and tell you that everything is going to be great on Saturday!" She said getting up.

"Thank you for everything Ivy!"

"What's a best friend for." She smiled and closed the door behind her.

I turned over which took forever because I feel like a beached whale and went back to sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later when Kash kissed me on the head. "Hey Navy! Do you feel like getting up and coming downstairs?" He asked.

"What for Kash?"

"I cooked us some food and thought you might want to eat with Lanie and me." He said.

"Will you help me to the bathroom? Then I will." I said.

"Sure babe you know I don't mind helping you. Anything else you need?" He asked helping me up and rubbing my belly.

"No, I'm good. Is April still downstairs?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said she would wait until you came down and got settled." He said.

I use the bathroom and wash my hands and Kash waits on me and helps me down the stairs.

When Lanie saw me she started jumping up and down and run over to me and rubbed my belly.

"Mama the baby!" She giggled.

"The baby will be here soon Lanie bug what do you think about that?" Kash asked.

"I hold baby!" She smiled.

Kash put her in the high chair and April gathered up her things to leave.

"Thank you for everything April. Are you sure you don't want to stay and eat?" I ask.

"Thanks but no I have a date to get to." She smiled.

"Oooh, I want to hear all about it tomorrow." I laugh.

"You got it! Nite guys!" She smiled and shut the door.

"So what did you make for us?" I asked.

"Meatloaf and mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and rolls." He smiled.

"April had to help you with this." I laugh.

"Alright, she did I can't take credit for that." He chuckled.

He handed me Lanie's plate and I begin feeding her while Kash got our plates and drinks.

"Yummy mama!" Lanie said.

"You like daddy's meatloaf I take it, Lanie?"

She shakes her head up and down. "More pease!" Lanie said.

"Well looks like your meatloaf is a hit, Kash."

He smiled over at me... "I can't take credit April made that for me. I just did the sides."

"Well, it's delicious either way and Lanie likes it." I smile feeding her another bite.

"Yummy dada!" Lanie giggled.

"Swallow don't get choked, Lanie," I said.

Just then I got a sharp pain to the stomach and grabbed my stomach.

"Oh god, what's wrong Navy?" Kash said jumping up.

"Just a bad pain. Probably those Braxton hicks contractions that the doctor told me about." I said.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked.

"Maybe take over feeding her? Otherwise no." I said rubbing my belly over and over.

I tried to eat the rest of my food and I managed to get it down before going back upstairs and laying down.

I felt bad for leaving Kash to clean up and to get Lanie in her bed for the night.

I dozed off to sleep by the time he came upstairs and quietly slipped under the covers and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Kash that I had to come back and lay down."

"I understand Navy it's ok. I put the food away and cleaned Lanie up and got her down for the night." He said.

He moved closer to me and placed his hand on my belly. "I just want it healthy and I'm also worried for you Navy."

"Why are you worried about me Kash?"

"Because anything could happen and you could die and then what would I do?" he asked.

"You would continue to take care of these children as you know I would want you too." I said

"Let's not think about those things." He said kissing my shoulder again.

"I know it's morbid but if something happens to me for any reason please continue to being their daddy," I said.

"I would never turn my back on them." He said as I turned over to face him.

He rubbed noses with me and laughed softly before pressing his lips to mine. They were so warm and comforting that it turned me on and I threw my leg over him.

"I know what this means." He laughs.