63🏍

The next morning we were up and ready to go but Navy was dragging

The next morning we were up and ready to go but Navy was dragging. She wasn't feeling well so I told her I would drive my car and take Lanie to April and she could come in when she felt like it.

I was in the middle of the back tattoo when Navy came in. "I'm sorry I'm so late." She said looking at the clock.

"It's ok we have been busy with our clients. Come look at this." I said.

Navy walks over and her eyes get big. "Wow, I love it! An Alice in wonderland theme is perfect and the Cheshire Cat is my favorite of course." She smiles.

The guy thanks her and watches her walk over and sit down. It pissed me off but I need to get a handle on my jealously. Navy is a beautiful woman and people are going to stare.

"Navy is my fiancée and we are getting married soon," I said to the guy.

"Oh really? Congrats she sure is beautiful." He laughed.

"Yeah that she is. Inside and out especially with our daughter." I said.

We took a little break and I walked up to where she was sitting and squeezed her shoulders and bent down and kissed the side of her neck.

"Hey, not in front of everyone Kash." She smiled up at me.

"I don't give a fuck Navy. It's my shop and I'll do what I want." I smirk.

"Asshole! Leave me alone Kash." She said getting up and heading to my office.

I was just playing so I'm not sure what happened but I better go see what's wrong and apologize.

She was walking into the bathroom when I walked into the room and I stopped her from shutting it.

"Hey, what's wrong? You know I was just playing with you." I said.

"I just don't feel well and I guess I'm not in the mood to play today." She said.

I pulled her to me and embraced her squeezing her hard in my arms. "I love you Navy and I'm sorry," I whispered into her hair.

"Thank you and I'm sorry for being snappy. I have cramps and feel like shit." She said looking up at me.

I kiss her lips a few times and smile at her. "You ok to go back out there?" I ask.

"Yeah just give me a few minutes I need to use the bathroom." She said.

"Alright, I'm going to go back out and work on the tattoo," I said shutting the door behind me.

When I walked up front Hoss was smirking. "Are you in the dog house already?"

"No, she just isn't feeling well," I said.

A few hours later I finally got that back piece done and I told Navy if she would come over to my area I would tattoo that heart on her finger.

She smiled and walked over. "I'm excited even though it's small and it better not be that much pain." She laughed.

"No, it will be over in seconds. Do you want a color inside the heart?" I ask.

"Of course I do. I want it to be red." She said.

I told her I would get the same one but I wanted the heart to be blue.

She smiled and leaned in to kiss me before I got started.

"You guys are so cute together but you make me sick all lovey-dovey." Dom laughed.

"Wait until your in love and find the perfect girl you will feel the same way I do," I said.

"If this is what love looks like I want it." He laughed.

It didn't take long and the heart was done.

"It's so cute Kash. Once we get married I want the date on me too." She smiled.

"Have I made you addicted to tattoos Navy?"

"Maybe I mean you look so hot with them all over you." She smiled.

"Hot huh? I could take you in the back." I smirk.

"Let's draw your tattoo first Kash."

"Fine Dom is going to have to do it and I want you to color some of the heart in," I said.

She smiled at me. "You really want me to again?"

"Of course I do Navy."

Dom came over and I explained what I wanted and it didn't take him any time to get it tattooed on and then he helped Navy to color in the navy blue heart.

She smiled over at me. "I think I want to learn how to tattoo. It's much cooler than an Accountant."

Hoss laughed and said he would teach me.

"Oh no, you don't if anyone teachers her it will be me," I smirk.

Dom smirks... "He's just messing with you Kash.

"Oh, I know he is." I grin.

The rest of the day went smoothly and wasn't long until we were home with Lanie bug. She's walking all over the place and we can't even keep up with her now.

It was easier when she was little. I watched Navy plop down on the couch and close her eyes.

I sit on the floor with Lanie to play with blocks and look up at Navy. "Are you ok?"

She runs her fingers down her face. "Yeah, I just have a little headache and feel awful."

"I'm sorry is there anything I can do for you?" I ask.

"No watching Lanie is good enough for me. Do you mind if I go take a shower?" She asked.

"Go ahead I have things covered. Going to try and wear her out and I'll bring her upstairs." I said placing a block on top of another one and Lanie giggles and knocks it off.

I watch as Navy walks out of the room and I continue to play blocks with Lanie. I sure hope she's not coming down with a bug or something because then we all will be sick.

About twenty minutes later when Navy didn't come back downstairs Lanie and I went in search of her.