39🏍

God, she felt so good on my dick

God, she felt so good on my dick. I'm not sure what came over her but I'm glad it did.

She didn't want to go upstairs and have sex in her bed since she shared it with Gavin.

I'm going to buy her a new bed for sure. I'm sitting here trying to catch my breath while she went to check on Lanie.

When she came back to the living room I patted my lap and she straddled me again.

"Listen I have wanted to do that with you for a while now. Basically, since I got to know you but I don't always want to do it on the couch so I'm going to buy you a new bed." I said.

"You don't have to do that Kash." She said.

"I know but I want to. New headboard the works because I want to do that again." I laugh.

"Right now?" She smirked.

"Oh, what have I unleashed? I could go again." I smile and lean forward for a kiss.

"I think I need a few. Umm, how do I put this but I've never had anything so big and I need to get used to it." She giggles.

"What a way to boost my ego Navy." I smirk.

"I hope it was all ok for you." She said blushing.

"Are you kidding me? Navy you are the only thing I need." I said cupping her face in my hands and kissing her lips.

A tear falls down her face. "Thank you for saying that Kash."

"Why are you crying Navy?" I ask wiping her face.

"Because umm I'm not sure I can explain it but when I lost Gavin I felt so dead and empty inside and you have changed that for me and it's nice to know that you are enough for someone." She sniffed.

"I'm not sure if this is the right time to tell you this but I have feelings for you Navy," I said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me so tight then looked at me. "I have feelings for you too. I didn't think my heart would ever feel again. Thank you, Kash."

I pulled her face to mine and gave her the deepest kiss I could muster up before we went for round two and three before Lanie decided to scream.

"I will go get her while you get cleaned up," I said.

She got off of me and headed upstairs to the shower. I need to buy some protection now that I know this is a thing. I smile to myself going upstairs to get Lanie.

When I walk into her room she's smiling at me in her crib with her fingers in her mouth. "Hey, Lanie Bug!" I said lifting her out of the crib and taking her to the changing table.

I changed her diaper and cleaned her up before rocking her in the chair but she wasn't having it. She was hungry and Navy hadn't pumped so I tried to calm her until Navy walked in the room.

"She's hungry and well I can't help with that." I laughed.

"Thank you for trying." She smiled adjusting Lanie.

"I'm going to go make some breakfast because I'm starving after that workout," I smirked.

"I'm hungry too Kash." She yelled out.

I went down to the kitchen and started frying up some bacon and made some eggs and a put cream cheese on a couple of bagels by the time Navy came down with Lanie.

"I think it's time to start feeding her real foods," Navy said.

"Sounds like a good idea. I mean her first birthday is fast approaching." I said putting the food on the plate.

Navy puts Lanie in the bouncy chair while we eat. "Yeah, I would like to have a party in the backyard." She said.

"We can do that too. So I have a couple of bed frames I want you to look at and let me know what you like." I said handing her my phone.

"I like those real tall ones that look soft. I don't care what color or what size just surprises me since your hell-bent on buying me one." She said.

"Just remember you said that." I laugh eating my eggs.

The doorbell goes off and I jump up to open the door to a smiling Ivy and Des. "Morning Guys!" I smile.

"Good morning you guys! It's been a few days and we just got back from the baby doctor." Ivy said.

"Oh let me see the sonogram!" Navy said.

"The baby isn't big but apparently I'm nine weeks," Ivy said.

"Are you excited man?" I ask Des.

"I am but nervous. I need to practice with Lanie." He laughed.

"Well, she might need a diaper change, Des, while you're at it." Navy giggled.

"Umm, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that." He laughed.

Ivy walked over and picked up Lanie and baby talked with her before taking her upstairs to change her.

"Fine, I'll follow to watch." Des groans.

I look over at Navy and she giggles. "I hope there is a bunch of poop in her diaper."

"You and me both," I said leaning over the bar and puckered up my lips.

"What if they come down Kash?" She laughed.

"Oh well, then I have something in my eye again." I shrugged.

She leaned across the bar and grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her lips. Was a fast kiss but at least I did get one.

When they came back down the steps Des was holding his nose. "My God, what did you feed that kid?"

We bought laughed... "Umm breastmilk but I decided today that I'm going to start her on different baby foods," Navy said.

"Plus she will be turning one soon and we want to have a party in the backyard," I said.

"Oh, that sounds so exciting!" Ivy smiles.

"Yeah bring on the party! We will help any way that we can." Des smiled.