21🏍

After everyone left I walked out on the patio area and sit in one of the new chairs we put together

Navy went to go put Lanie down and she said she would be down in a little bit. I get the fire pit going and I have to admit it's nice out here. Don't have much yard space at my house.

Navy comes down and walks outside and takes a seat beside me. "This is nice Kash!" She said.

"That's what I was thinking. I don't have this much room outside of my house for anything like this." I said.

"Well, I'm glad you guys put this together for me." She yawns.

"Are you tired and ready for bed?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm very tired but I had a great day with you guys. When we were all around the table I was thinking how thankful I was to have all these strangers in my house that are now friends." She smiled.

"That's very true. I've also gained some friends and it's nice to feel like I belong somewhere." I smile back at her.

"Look at you... You ole softy." She smiled at me and pats my leg.

I love when she touches me I just can't tell her that because it may scare her away.

"Don't tell anyone or it might ruin my reputation." I grin at her.

"Are you staying tonight or are you going home?" She asked.

"I was going to sleep on the couch if you are ok with it," I said.

"Of course it's ok. I'm glad when you stick around." She smiles.

"Let's get ready for bed. I have to leave early I have a few tattoos to get done." I said standing up.

"I will work on your ledgers more. I worked on it while you were gone and it was just a mess, Kash." She said standing up.

I put the fire out in the pit and look at her. "I can't believe he did that but well I had a feeling so it doesn't surprise me at all." I sigh.

We walk inside and she's carrying the monitor. "Leave that with me in case she wakes up. Do you need anything before I lay down?" I ask her.

"No, I think I'm good. I appreciate all you have done Kash. I will never be able to repay you." She said.

"I think you can... I mean you are doing my books and you cook some damn good food and your hugs are awesome as well." I smile.

"You are too sweet sometimes." She said stepping in front of me opening her arms for a hug. I pulled her close as I could get her and squeezed her tight. "Goodnight Navy."

"Goodnight Kash." She pulled back and smiled at me as I let her go. I watched her walk away and upstairs as I lay down on the couch.

I cut the tv on and wish my boner to go away. I'm hoping she didn't feel that when we hugged. Damn, I want to kiss her something bad.

I haven't been with a girl since before I met her and I'm not sure but I only want Navy. My dick definitely knows it and well my heart is becoming soft to it.

A couple of hours later I was awakened by the baby monitor. Lanie was screaming her head off. I jumped up and ran upstairs before really waking up.

When I got to the room Navy was picking up Lanie bouncing her in her arms. "I guess I got up here too late." I laugh.

"Sorry I was already up. I had a bad dream and was trying to shake it off when she started crying." She said.

"Why didn't you come wake me up? I would have been glad to listen to you Navy." I said leaning against the door frame.

"I didn't want to bother you, Kash. You have those kinds of dreams yourself and I didn't want to put that on you." She said rocking Lanie.

"I really don't mind. That's what I'm here for. Umm, do you need the blanket so you can feed her?" I ask.

"Please? You can grab that one on the bottom of her bed." She said.

I grabbed the blanket and draped it around her and Lanie. I leaned down and kissed Lanie's head and she stopped squirming and tried to focus on me.

I couldn't help but smile. I rubbed the top of her head before covering her up and I walked over to the center of the floor and sit down.

"Have you tasted your milk?" I laugh.

"What a random question Kash but umm no I haven't. I heard it taste weird but when I pump later I'll let you try it." She laughed.

"Oh, I thought you were going to let me find out as Lanie does," I smirk.

"You dirty asshole." Navy laughs.

"I was just trying to make you laugh. I know when I have those dreams I can't shake out of it or stop thinking about it." I said laying back on the floor.

"Thanks, it did make me laugh. When I woke up crying I hugged his pillow and well that made me cry more." She said.

"Maybe it's not healthy to sleep with his pillow and shirt. Maybe bag it up or something because the more you see it you are never going to stop grieving." I said.

"Is that what you did?" She asked.

"Well, Morgan never slept in my bed so I didn't have his pillow or a shirt in the room. But Louise had me a bear made out of Morgan's shirt and I have it on my bed. Maybe we can do that for you." I said.

"I would like that. What kind of shirt does it have to be?" She asked.

"Just a long sleeve something would work. When I get to missing Morgan I look at the bear." I said.