47🏍

The party was a hit and after everyone left and we got Lanie bathed and put in her bed we were ready to pass out

The next morning we got up and done our daily routine and I headed to the shop and Navy went to take Lanie to April.

I decided when Navy came in that I was going to get a tattoo today of a Navy blue heart with a ladybug in the middle of it. I drew it up a few weeks ago and Dom is going to do it this morning.

When Navy walks in I motion her over to me. She kisses me and smiles. "What's up?"

"Today is the day I get my tat I have been wanting. What do you think?" I ask showing her the design.

"Ohh, Kash! I'm speechless." She smiles through tears.

"Dom is going to do it but he's going to show you how to do the first line ok because I want you to do a piece of it," I said.

"Oh wow ok I mean I'll try." She said.

"And then after you are my first client and I'm going to give you the tat you have been wanting," I said.

"I'm excited." She smiled sitting down beside me.

"Alright, you guys ready?" Dom said walking over.

"Yes, and I want you to show Navy how to do a line and I want her to do the first one," I said.

"Ok, I can do that. First, put on a pair of gloves and I will get the ink ready." Dom said.

"I'm nervous what if I mess it up?" She said.

"It will be fine. Dom will show you." I said taking my shirt off and laying down on the table.

I watch as she does the first line and she's really got a steady hand and doing a good job. "It looks great Navy." I smile.

"Can I breathe now? Haha, I think I held my breath while doing it." She laughed.

"You better don't want you passing out." I smile at her and hold her hand while she watches Dom finish my tattoo.

"You didn't flinch so did it hurt bad?" She asked.

"It hurts but not that bad for me honestly. But I'm not sure how you will feel about it." He said.

"Alright well, I'm ready because I've been wanting this for a while now." She said sitting on the table.

I put my shirt back on and prep to start her tattoo. I hope she can stand the pain. I mean she's tough and I think she will be fine. I can't wait to tattoo my girl.

"You ready?" I ask her.

"I think so." She smiled.

"I can hold your hand Navy," Dom said.

"No, you ain't holding my girl's hand." I laugh.

"Wow one kiss and she's your girl huh?" Dom laughs.

"She's been mine since I first laid eyes on her," I said looking at Navy and winked.

"Ok, I'm going to go puke now," Dom said walking away.

"Is this the right time to discuss this your mine thing when I'm about to get poked by a needle?" She asked.

"I've seen you as mine since I first met you. I love you Navy." I said as I dipped the needle.

"I love you too Kash. Let's go!" She smiled.

She did much better than I thought and by the time it was over she was happy and loved it and was ready to plan another one.

She went back to the bathroom and I followed her back there. "You handled that so well." I smiled.

"It hurt but not as I expected it to." She smiled.

She walked into the bathroom to wash her hands and I walked in behind her and closed the door.

I stood behind her and kissed the back of her neck and wrapped my arms around her.

"You have this kink about the bathroom don't you?" She laughed.

"It's just a place I can get you alone." I smile.

She turns around to face me and kisses my lips. "Come on your next appointment should be here and I'm not sure if you saw it but it's an older lady who wants a dish of ice cream on her ass." She laughed.

"Your lying Navy!" I laugh.

"No, I'm not. She's 72 and decided she wants a dish of ice cream on her ass cheek. I figured you were the man for the job." She laughed.

"I'm going to kill you." I chuckle.

"No, you won't because you love me." She said walking out and back upfront.

I was cleaning up my area when the lady walked in on a cane and purple hair with her big black colored sunglasses on.

Navy turned and smirked at me before saying hello and helped her over to my table.

"Hi, young man. You are sexy! Are you doing my tattoo?" She asked.

"Yes, ma'am I am. So you want a dish of ice cream on your butt?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, Neapolitan, please. I want the men in the home where I live to see I'm a dish best to eat cold." She laughed.

Navy covered her mouth not laugh as I watched the lady lift up her skirt and pull down her granny panties and all I could see is an old naked wrinkly ass.

Dom and Hoss were smirking but I was trying not to laugh I just wanted to get this over with. It's cool she wants a tattoo but I hate that I have to give it to her.

"So handsome you have a wife or girlfriend?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, I have a girlfriend she's the one who brought you over to me."

"Oh well, she's a cutie." She said.

"Thank you! She's my world." I smile looking over at Navy.

When the tattoo was done I helped her off the bed and showed her and she loved it.

"Oh I'm going to be the envy of the home and everyone will want some of this ass." She giggled and I couldn't help but chuckle.