6🏍

I was working on an arm piece when the bell rang over the door and I looked up to see Navy and Ivy standing there

I smile and motion them over. "Hey, ladies come to get a tattoo?" I smirk.

"Umm no don't think I can pregnant but Ivy said she wanted one." Navy points.

"Wait I have to ask my boyfriend first." She said.

Hoss walked over... "Here for nipple piercings then?"

"Lord no," Navy said not even cracking a smile which makes me laugh.

"You guys can take a seat if you want I'm almost done with this," I said.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Navy asked.

"Go back to my office I have a bathroom in there. Third door on the left." I said.

When they disappeared up the hall Hoss walked over. "So that's the one you were talking about. She's cute." He said.

"Yeah, but it's not like that. She just lost her boyfriend and I just like talking to her." I said finishing up the tattoo.

Once the tattoo was finished and I cleaned up I went in search of her and they were sitting on the leather chairs in my office.

"Hey! I wondered where you guys went." I said walking behind my desk.

"We didn't want to intrude and I figured you had the books back here," Navy said.

"Yeah I do but I hate for you to see them they are really bad." I laugh.

Ivy's phone rang and she stepped out of the room.

I got out my big red book and set it on the desk and motioned for her to come over. She sits down at my desk and I hovered over beside her and opened the book.

She was quiet for a few minutes. "Who does the books for you?" She asked.

"Umm well a guy that used to work here and I had a feeling he was stealing money so I fired him and been trying to work on it myself but I'm horrible at it," I said.

Ivy walked back into the room. "Navy I'm sorry but I gotta get going. My mom needs me to come to her house. Would you like me to take you home first or what?" She asked.

"Umm well..." Navy said.

"I can take you home it's not that far from here," I said.

"Go ahead Ivy Kash will take me home." She said.

"Alright, I'll text you later then. Bye guys!" She said before leaving.

We look back at the books and Navy points at something. "See this right here? It doesn't add up." She said.

"If you can get it all figured out for me I will pay you. I know it's going to take longer than a few minutes." I said hovering over her.

"Sounds good. I can come in and work on it the next few days and show you a much easier way so you won't have to add and subtract." She said.

She looked at it a little bit while I walked back out to make sure I had no more clients today and then I cleaned up my station area.

Hoss had a girl in the chair piercing her nose. I pointed at him and then pointed out back so he would know I was leaving. He shook his head ok.

I went back to the office to find Navy deep in my numbers. "Gosh, this is all a mess, Kash." She laughed.

"Yeah, I know. Come on let's get out of here. I'm going to lock this back up." I said taking the ledger and putting it in my desk drawer.

"Ok, I'm ready when you are. I need to rest this baby is kicking like crazy." She said standing up.

"Really? Can't say I've ever felt anything like that." I shrug.

She grabs my hand and places it on her belly in a certain area and wow that baby can kick.

"Damn does that hurt?" I ask.

"Sometimes just depends on where it's at." She laughs as I show her out the back door.

"OMG is that your car?? A 1968 Camaro?" She asked.

"Wow you know your cars and yes this is my baby." I laugh.

"Well, it's a beauty! I have always wanted a car like this." She smiles.

I open the door for her and she sat down slowly like she would hurt the seat and she rubbed the dash and smiled.

I got in and pulled out and didn't drive all crazy or punch it like I usually would because I had to protect her and the baby.  Where in the hell did I come up with that?

She tells me where to go and we pull up at her house and it's very nice. I get out and walk around and open the heavy door for her and help her out.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked.

"Sure for a few minutes. Are you going to group tonight?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I just need to rest my feet and prop them up for a little bit.

"I'll wait around with you if you would like and we can ride over there together," I said.

"Oh, no people will see us together and think we are fixing our grief another way." She laughs.

That took me by surprise. "I really don't care what people think of me. I've always been talked about and even more so after Morgan died.

"That's really sad but it happened when I lost Gavin. I heard all kinds of rumors and of course, his mom believed everyone else. She had him cremated and took the ashes leaving me with nothing." She said wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry and that's fucked up she did that to you. I guess being the girlfriend you didn't have a say in anything." I said.

"Yeah, not any choices at all even though I know what he wanted my hands were tied." She said.