3🌹

A month later I was digging in my purse and come across that card the realtor gave me about the support group

A month later I was digging in my purse and come across that card the realtor gave me about the support group. I think that would be good for me.

It hasn't gotten any easier without Gavin. I lay in bed at night and cry thinking of him and I cuddle up to his shirt and pillow.

I head upstairs and take a shower and wash my hair. Once done I sit on the side of the bed and try to rest while I put product in my hair.

By the time I'm dressed and eat something, it's time to head to the center for the 7 pm group.

I put the address into my GPS and head in the direction of town. When I pull up to the brick building I see a few people standing outside.

I get out and lock my vehicle and walk toward the doors. I smile at the people as I enter and went to the room number that was on the card.

When I walk in an older lady walked over to me. "Welcome honey!" She smiled.

"Thanks I'm Navy and I just moved here a month ago and Paige told me about this group," I said.

"Oh yes! I remember her talking about you. Welcome find you a seat and mingle around. Everyone here has lost someone close to them." She said.

"Thank you!" I said looking around before I take a seat. It wasn't long until the seats started to fill up.

The last person to come in and sit down sit beside me and I looked over and saw this gorgeous man with tattoos up his arms and a leather jacket on. He looked over at me and smiled before he leaned back in his chair.

"Ok everyone we have a few new faces but I want some of you other guys to talk and explain what's going on with you and then maybe they will share," Louise said.

I listened as each one shared a story of loss and grief and it wasn't long when Louise looked at me.

"Navy would you like to share?" She asked.

"Umm well, maybe just a little bit. Hi everyone my name is Navy and I lost my boyfriend a couple of months ago and I haven't been able to cope. I moved two hours from where we lived because I could no longer stay in the house and as you can see I'm pretty pregnant." I said rubbing my eight-month-old belly.

I felt the guy's eyes burning into my skin but he didn't say anything. A few people whispered condolences but that isn't what I want to hear but it helped to say it out loud.

"Thank you for sharing Navy and we are glad you are here with us tonight." Louise smiled.

A few more people shared but the guy beside me didn't say anything. I want to know his story.

Once the meeting was over I stood up to grab my chair and move it when a hand landed on the back of my chair. "I can move that for you."

I looked up into the deep blue eyes of the tattoo guy. "Thanks!" I said adjusting my purse strap on my shoulder.

He took the chair and folded it and put it with the others before walking back over to where I was. "I'm Kash by the way and I'm sorry for your loss." He said.

"Thanks, Kash I appreciate it but I'm really just tired of hearing how sorry people are," I said sighing.

"Yeah, I know that all too well. I'll share my story next time." He said.

"When is the next class I didn't catch that part," I asked.

"Tomorrow night at the same time." He smiled.

"Thanks, I'll be here," I said looking around.

"Come on we are going in the same direction. I'll walk you to your car." He said.

"Thanks, I appreciate that," I said fumbling with my purse strap again.

We walk out of the building in total silence then I walked toward my car. "Thanks again, Kash. I'll see you tomorrow night." I said.

"Cya then Navy." He smiled and shut my car door. I watched him walk over to a motorcycle and jump on it and start it up.

I laughed to myself backing out of the parking space. I should have known he was a biker. He has a biker name and tattoos and a leather jacket. That's the kind of guy mom would hate if I had brought home.

When I get home Ivy meets me in the driveway. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked.

"I'm good I just came from one of the grief support meetings and it was nice," I said rubbing my belly.

"Oh, that's great! We were worried when you weren't home." She smiled.

"Thanks but I'm ok just busting to pee." I laugh unlocking the door.

"Well I'll let you get settled but I didn't get your number or I would have texted you." She laughed.

"Come in and let me pee and then I'll give you my number," I said waddling to the bathroom.

Once I came back out Ivy was sitting on a barstool in the kitchen. She handed me her phone and I put my number in it and then she texted me so I could save hers.

"Here is Desmonds as well just in case you need something and can't get ahold of me." She said.

"Thanks, I appreciate it. You know I could fall on the floor or something and I'm big as a whale and wouldn't be able to get up." I laugh.

"You're too funny! Well, I gotta get home and get ready for bed. Text if you need anything." She smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks for checking on me. I'm headed to bed myself. This kid wears me out. But I have a feeling it will be worse once it gets here." I laugh as I lock the door behind Ivy.