42🌹

The place Kash took me really did have great food

The place Kash took me really did have great food. I had a delicious burger and fries and then later an ice cream before we left.

I felt so free on the back of this motorcycle holding on to Kash feeling up his abs a couple of times.

When we pulled up at home Ivy and Des were out sitting on their front porch and I looked over at Ivy and she gave us a thumbs up.

We parked in the garage and took our helmets off and put them on the handlebars when Ivy and Des walked over.

"How did you like riding on that?" Ivy asked.

"It was so much fun!" I smile.

"Where did you go?" Ivy asked.

"About thirty mins away to a waterfall and then he took me to this little hole-in-the-wall restaurant and ate burgers and ice cream. It was fun." I smile.

"Who has Lanie?" She asked.

"Oh, she's inside with April her babysitter. Come on in and meet her." I said.

Kash and Des were outside talking about the bike.

I found April in the living room sitting on the floor playing blocks with Lanie.

"Hey, we are back!" I smile sitting on the couch.

"Mama!" Lanie squealed.

"Hey, Lanie Bug! Ohh April this is my neighbor Ivy!" I said.

"Nice to meet you I'm her best friend." Ivy smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Ivy." April smiled.

"April's mom Louise is who runs the support group I met Kash at," I said just as Kash and Des walked in.

Kash introduced Des to April as well before she left. Ivy and Des stayed over and wanted to play with Lanie.

We decided to order some Chinese a little later on and we all eat together and then spent some time out by the pool.

Lanie was kicking her feet when she saw the water. "Oh, she remembers." Kash laughs.

"What's going on?" Ivy asked.

"We got in the pool with Lanie yesterday and she loved it," Kash said.

"Let's go home and change Ivy and come back and join them in the pool," Des said.

"Yeah please do! I'm going to go change as well." I said.

"Thanks, guys! I'm excited." Ivy giggles.

I went upstairs and put a red bikini on with a cover-up and walked back outside and found Kash and Lanie giggling in the water.

I took my cover-up off and sit down on the steps to get used to the water.

"You look beautiful Navy," Kash said.

"Thank you! I haven't worn this one yet so I figured I should." I smile fixing the cups of my top before getting in the water.

I swim over to where Lanie is with Kash and she giggles and splashes at me with her little hands. "Get her Lanie! Get mommy." Kash said.

Lanie giggles more as I lean in and kiss her wet cheeks. Kash hands her off to me as he swims underwater and pops up in front of her and she belly laughs so hard.

Watching the way Kash is with my baby makes me fall for him even more. My heart knows what it wants and my mind is slowly clearing to that as well.

When Kash pops up again he leans in and kisses me. I get lost in the moment and kiss him back over and over until I hear the door click and I know that Ivy and Des are coming out.

I pull away from him and twirl around with Lanie as Ivy approaches the pool in her blue one-piece bathing suit.

"You look cute Ivy with your little baby bump." I smile as she gets in the pool.

"Thanks, I already feel fat but excited for it and well Des likes my bump." She grins.

"Yes I do and I talk to her belly every night." He said.

That caused me to tear up a little bit. I wiped my eyes and bounced Lanie in the water. I was hoping no one would notice that choked me up but of course Kash swam over to get Lanie and ask what was wrong.

"I'm fine just took me back for a few minutes," I said clearing my throat.

"If your sure that you are ok. I'm sorry that made you cry." He said wrapping his arm around my neck.

Ivy looked over and was watching us. "Navy are you ok?" She asked.

"I am ok it was just the way Des said he talks to your belly. Gavin used to do that with Lanie all the time." I said.

"I'm sorry Navy I didn't mean to make you cry," Des said.

"Don't be sorry! I'm so happy for you guys and I'm doing much better but sometimes some things come up and it just takes me back." I smile as I watch Lanie with Kash.

Des and Kash are playing with Lanie while I swim over to the steps to sit down and Ivy sits beside me.

"You can't tell me that doesn't warm your heart Navy," Ivy said.

I smile over at her and I don't want to say anything but I know she can tell.

"Come on Navy spill! You looked like you were kissing when we walked out here." She smirked.

"Why would you think that?" I ask.

"Umm because of how close you were standing." Ivy giggles.

"I was handing him, Lanie," I said.

"Come on Navy. Who cares if you like him and were kissing. I'm happy for you if that's the case. I ship you." She said.

"Whats our ship name then?" I laugh.

"Ummm... Kavy!" Ivy giggles.

"You are a nut Ivy! So are you having any morning sickness or any issues?" I ask.

"I know you are just trying to change the subject but yeah a little morning sickness and the heartburn but otherwise I'm good. I'm on meds now for it." She said.

"I can't say that I miss any of that." I laugh.

"I'm sure Kash wouldn't mind knocking you up," Ivy said laughing out which made me to splash her face with water a few times.