60🌹

Kash and I rolled around in the bed all night long

Kash and I rolled around in the bed all night long. I am sore this morning but it was worth it.

I wish my mom was here to help me with wedding stuff. I'm excited to get started and to marry Kash.

Kash wasn't in bed when I woke up. I get up and get dressed and head downstairs and I don't see him anywhere.

I walk toward the garage and find him working out. I lean against the door frame and watch him and drink in all of his sexiness.

He puts the weights down and looks up and sees me and smiles. "How long have you been watching me?"

"Just a few minutes. I'm going to make some breakfast do you want anything?" I ask.

"I made some eggs and bacon and English muffins it's in the microwave." He said.

"Oh wow, thanks I will go and eat that now. I'm starving and I think I worked up an appetite last night." I smirk.

"Oh that you did." He said walking up and kissing me.

I head to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of orange juice and grab the food out of the microwave and sit down. It's so weird without Lanie but April should be bringing her by soon.

Kash sits beside me and grabs a cup of coffee. "It sure is quiet without Lanie isn't it?"

"A little too quiet for me." I laugh.

Wasn't long until the doorbell rang and when Kash opened the door it was Des holding Junie up and her bottom half was naked.

"What in the hell Des?" Kash said.

"She shit all the way up her back and I can't do it. Please guys help me." He said carrying her in.

"Poor Junie give her to me and I'll clean her up. Just go get her a diaper and a clean outfit." I said taking Junie and heading to the bathroom.

"Daddy doesn't know what to do does he, Junie?" I smile at her but boy she sure does stink.

While I bathe her and get the poop out of her hair I can't help but smile and I know I want to do this again at some point. First, I would like to get married though.

I got her bathed and wrapped in a towel and took her upstairs and put some lotion on her and brushed her hair and went back downstairs with her when Des walked in.

"I'm sorry I bothered you guys but I didn't know what to do. I was in over my head." Des laughed.

"Admit it you just can't stand to touch poop." I laugh.

"You got me. Shit just isn't my thing." Des laughs.

I take Junie to the couch and put her onesie on and kiss her little face. "Daddy is silly Junie." I laugh.

When I walk back to the kitchen I don't see either man so I sit down with Junie at the bar and finish my food.

Once finished I put my dishes in the sink and go looking for them. I find them in the garage looking at my dad's bike.

"I thought you left without your child." I laughed.

"Sorry, we got to talking about this bike. Thanks for cleaning her up I owe you big time." He said.

"It's fine I know it's gross and I almost gagged a few times myself." I laughed.

The doorbell went off and I went to open the door. I know it's April and Lanie.

"Hey, April come on in!" I said.

"Who do you have here?" She asked.

Before I could answer Lanie yelled "No Juey! My mama!"

"Well this is Junie and my neighbors baby and as you can see Lanie is jealous." I laughed.

"I can see that. She's not like that with the other kids that I keep." April laughed.

"I think it's because I'm her mom and she's not liking this one bit. What's wrong Lanie bug?" I ask her.

"No Juey no no no!" Lanie said.

"Let me take her back to her daddy and I'll get you ok?" I said walking back toward the garage.

Des and Kash were walking back into the kitchen at the same time. "Here Lanie is mad that I am holding Junie."

"Bug what's the matter?" Kash asks walking over and taking her from April.

"No mama baby Juey no-no." She said crossing her arms.

"Oh wow she is mad." Des laughed.

"Here take your child before I get in trouble." I laugh.

After April and Des left we decided to go outside and swim a little with Lanie.

"Swim dada," Lanie said.

Kash got her by the hand after I changed her into her little bathing suit and he applied lotion to her and they got in with her little float and I wasn't far behind them.

I sit on the steps after I got wet and watched them play and Lanie splash Kash. Something new she has figured out how to do.

I watched them laugh and splash and I decided to join in. Lanie is going to be a fish and loves swimming as much as I do.

I catch a glance at my ring shining in the sun and I can't help but admire it.

"What are you doing Navy?" He asked.

"Just admiring my ring sparkling in the sun." I laugh.

"Lanie are you ready to go in and eat? Your belly hungry?" I ask her.

She grabs her belly and pats it and shakes her head yes.

"I'm going to go get us some lunch and I'll be back," I said getting out.

"I really like watching you walk away. I would say something dirty but I don't want her to repeat me." Kash laughs.

"I'm glad you decided to refrain." I smile walking into the house.

I made some sandwiches and snacks that Lanie can eat and grabbed a couple of cans of coke and Lanie some juice and went out under the umbrella table to eat with my little family.